The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Danny Kristo

AK-1

We drafted another kid from Minnesota and the US NTDP! Sounds like Timmins and Gainey like the program they have there.

Kristo sounds like the typical forward that Gainey wants to draft. He has excellent skating ability, skills with the puck, and he has some tenacity to his game. Sounds like a few other players in the lineup, no? Gainey wants the Habs to play a fast paced brand of hockey. That sounds like Kristo's bread and butter. It's a good fit.

I really hope to see him at the World juniors! Anybody think he'll make the team? He'll only be 18...

I like this pick-up a lot. He's not a big guy but it sounds like he's fast, creative, and strong. We have quite a talented team and good organizational depth so we can afford to wait for him.

I like this quote from canadiens.com -"I have a year of high school still to go and now that I’m headed to Montreal, I'll make sure to take a little extra French classes starting in the fall!"

Smart kid ;)

Kristo looks to be a heck of a skater from that video!!! He's got some pretty sleek skills with the puck too, and he shows some grit when he's working in the corners and in front of the net.

He does a lot of was backchecking in that video too. He seems to have a good sense of when to start backchecking, and when to keep attacking.

Unless hes the quite type kid but still going to be populair. I wonder who will be the better player Max Paccriotty or Kristo?

you're really already comparing him to patches? Is kristo really that good? Wow. I haven't read up much on him but i doubt he's already touted as highly as paccioretty, or he would have been taken much sooner.

Archived