The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

[sig] Jason Pominville

sens-fan-96

Errr.. to be honest, I'm not entirely sure what you want done here.

Do you want the vid as an avatar and the images in a sig? I can do the images in a sig, but that avatar, I'd need help on, as I don't know how.

You can use those images if you want which looks the best ;)

This is a sig

MDS.. SD anyone wanna try?

Yea I made that but could someone just add the video please

thanks

Did you also make the one you're currently using? *raises eyebrows suspiciously*

Because I find it rather odd that you A: didn't use either of those 2 pictures you requested, and B: Seem to have increased your skill level for sig making EXPONENTIALLY suddenly...

Well, this is the closest thing to proof I can find that you in fact did not make that signature...

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm80/th.../NHL%20-%20sig/

Unfortunately, photobucket does not date when its pictures were uploaded, but, by the looks of things that sig has been there for a while, before you claimed to have made it.

But, like I said, there is no date attatched, so I can't prove anything. But if you didn't make it, then be honest and come out with it.

Well, this is the closest thing to proof I can find that you in fact did not make that signature...

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm80/th.../NHL%20-%20sig/

Unfortunately, photobucket does not date when its pictures were uploaded, but, by the looks of things that sig has been there for a while, before you claimed to have made it.

But, like I said, there is no date attatched, so I can't prove anything. But if you didn't make it, then be honest and come out with it.

If Canucks1994 made that JPom sig, he will send you the PSD format of the sig so you can add the video...Which I'm pretty sure won't happen since I also highly doubt he made the sig.

*Facepalm*

Oh my god, I'm an idiot.

Bud, you are a genius. Thank you for that incredibly simple solution to my predicament.

So yes, I know people who can add video to it there Cunucks, but you're gonna need me to provide me the original PSD file.

Archived