The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

100 Years....

can we start a new thread? something like ...

(now the sched is out!)

for the centenial year i will......

1. i am planning to follow "les boys" on a trip this yr..

2. bring my child 2 a game

3. bring my parent...

etc...

what do u think?

t.i.a

AC

sorry everyone.. i put this in the wrong place.. i meant 2 ask the mods first..

I will finally be able to watch more than one game a year on TV

I will go to at least one of the 4 CAR/WAS Habs road games (3-4 hour road trip)

I will buy a white CH jersey with the Centennial logo on it (probably with RICHARD/9 on the back)

I will try like crazy to go to my first Habs home game

For the 100th season, it will be my first year outside of Montreal as I'm going away to college :(

For the 100th season, I will make sure my entire Florida dormitory knows excatly when the Habs score a goal.

For the 100th season, I will drive back to Montreal in the midst of the playoffs to enjoy our cup run.

haha i like the second one :D

wonder if theres gonna be retirements? u would think there would be with everything going on, but ud think they woulda announced it by now...

For the Centennial I plan to...

- Go see my Brick in Centennial Plaza

- Go to my first game at the Bell Centre

- Go to my Second Habs @ Ottawa game on March 19th

- Get my first Jersey (hopefully one of the Retro Alts) with Kostitsyn 46 on the back

- get a White jersey with Koivu 11 on the back.

For the 100th year, I will...

- Wach a minimum of 70 regular seasons games on TV.

- Wear a Habs T-Shirt to school every time they Win a game. (will have to buy a couple more)

- Make sure my Hab hating friends know verrry clearly every time they win.

- Lots O'party'ing

For the 100th year I will...

1. Get tickets for a game on a saturday night for my brother

2. Get tickets to see the superskills competition

3. Get tickets to see the all-star game

4. Put a habs car flag when (or if) we make the playoffs

4. Cheer for my team through thick and thin :)

For the 100th year...

I went and bought a 50' plasma TV

I have RDS in HD so I get all the games in high def and will be learning french by watching Les Boys ;)

my wife will leave me claiming that she has become a Hockey widow !!!! Woot ! :P

Will get my plane ticket and game tickets booked soon so I can finnally come to montreal to watch a game live !

for the 100th year i am

going to go to the habs @ flames game Feb 9th with as many other habs fans as possible.

i'm going to buy as many tickets as my 1000$ credit card will allow and sell them to members of the Habs Fans In Calgary facebook group.

i may take a couple days off work and go to the edmonton game as well.

i'll also be organizing an event for the flames @ habs game in december at Flames Central.

for the 100th year

I will try to get ticket for a Montreal / Toronto game in Toronto , just to see a great shutout by Price :)

I will go to my first Centre Bell game

I will finish to cover my wall with habs poster and jersey (Already Price , Komisarek and A.Kostitsyn)

I will probably take as much beer my stomach and my lever can take ... and if we win the cup I'll probably take more :D (Lac st-jean YEAHHH)

What more , Ha yeah , enjoy my brand new 42'' HD Tv in my new appartment with my new job and my new car :D

2008's been a great year for me :)

• 2 weeks later...

I will watch all 82 regular season games

I will go to see them throttle the booins in Halifax again this year (hope to see another Pleks hat trick)

I will bring my sharks fan air force buddy to the Bell centre to watch San Jose get pummelled ( and listen to him get teased by everyone including me)

I will have my kids, wife and dog decked out in HABS gear all season long...(already do but I thought I'd add it anyway)

For this, the 100th year...

I will watch as close to 82 games as I can.

I will try to acquire tickets and make the 12 hour drive (one way) to watch a 2.5 hour game.

I will spend too much time reading pointless articles and analyzing useless stats, simply because I would rather not do what it is I was suppose to do at that time.

I will watch all 82 regular season games

I will go to see them in Florida in December

I'll try to go to 10-15 games at the Bell Centre

I'll try to go see them out of town for at least one playoff game

I'll make personalised t-shirts for my daughters and myself with photos of our favorite players (walking signs :lol: )

I'll try to get tickets for the allstar weekend

I wont forget to put on sunscreen when watching the parade on Ste-Catherine street ;)

Don't think I'll be changing much this year. Some 40 years of being a HABS fan will do that.

Will still probably watch all 82 games.

OK, I lied - there will be something different for me and that will be watching the 16th win by our team in post season.

Rock out

Planning to take the 8 hour drive from New Jersey for a week in January, and see the Leafs and Capitals, and take my girlfriend to her first hockey game ever. I'm sure she will be hooked after that experience, and buy her a Habs hat, her first ever.

Archived