The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Nhl 09 Online Team

Krusher55

I got this idea over on HFboards. Here's the story.

Basically, (btw, this can be merged with any existing nhl09 thread i guess, but i'll get real messy real fast) NHL 09 has an online league where teams of up to 50 players can be formed to compete against other online teams. I figured instead of just meeting random people over XBL (more on PSN and WiiLive or whatver they call it later), i can just reach out to my fellow habs fans on the main boards and form a team with them. We probably won't reach the 50 person max on each console just with us, but it'll be a great start.

So here's how this will work; State your position, player style, Console and jersey number (first come first serve)

If this has already been posted, delete and i'll find the real thread.

So I'll head up the XBL division, i wouldn't encourage many people from the playstation or Wii to list yet as you would need a leader to organize it first. If anyone wants the job, go for it.

So here I go;

Tag : Ov3rl0rdz

Position; LW

Style: Powerforward

#: 12

Online League: XBL

Tag : Youppi Habs

Position; LW/RW

Style: Sniper 70% / Playmaker 30%

#: 27

I got this idea over on HFboards. Here's the story.

Basically, (btw, this can be merged with any existing nhl09 thread i guess, but i'll get real messy real fast) NHL 09 has an online league where teams of up to 50 players can be formed to compete against other online teams. I figured instead of just meeting random people over XBL (more on PSN and WiiLive or whatver they call it later), i can just reach out to my fellow habs fans on the main boards and form a team with them. We probably won't reach the 50 person max on each console just with us, but it'll be a great start.

So here's how this will work; State your position, player style, Console and jersey number (first come first serve)

If this has already been posted, delete and i'll find the real thread.

So I'll head up the XBL division, i wouldn't encourage many people from the playstation or Wii to list yet as you would need a leader to organize it first. If anyone wants the job, go for it.

So here I go;

Tag : Ov3rl0rdz

Position; LW

Style: Powerforward

#: 12

You have a link of some sort?

• 2 weeks later...

Tag:Bowlskis

postion: right wing

style:play maker

XBL

hey if anyone hasn't already, if they plan on getting 09 they should check out the nhl 09 forum. they got some really good vids.

and we as habs fans get an extra something in this years game.

Habs Allstar Team

yes thats right, they have gathered the best played that have laced them up for our habs and put them as a playable team.

check out this link, it shows off the team. i dont want to give it away just watch for yourself :D

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/nhl...-demo?tag=;sd;1

• 1 month later...

Tag : ChrisCanada

Position; RW

Style: Sniper

#: 47

I would like to join, I did however just buy an Xbox 360... just for the purpose of NHL 09 since they are yet again shunning the Wii. I kinda stink though lol, last NHL games I had was 03 for gamecube soooooooooo different

Archived