The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Nhl Player Salaries

derek82

http://www.hockeyzoneplus.com/search/salar...searchdbdisplay

find out how much any current or past player makes per year :)

Your link takes you right to Joe Sakic who made $86,330 in his rookie season of 1989-90, and $17 million in 1997-98. The $17 million appears to be part of a front end loaded salary structure. Last year he got $6.75 million, and has accumulated $ 87 million plus over 19 years. I wonder who has earned the most over their career. I have not checked yet, but I will have a look at some of the older Canadiens' players, and some former Habs as well.

Your link takes you right to Joe Sakic who made $86,330 in his rookie season of 1989-90, and $17 million in 1997-98. The $17 million appears to be part of a front end loaded salary structure. Last year he got $6.75 million, and has accumulated $ 87 million plus over 19 years. I wonder who has earned the most over their career. I have not checked yet, but I will have a look at some of the older Canadiens' players, and some former Habs as well.

Jagr has accumulated 98 million, i think it's pretty much the richiest player

Your link takes you right to Joe Sakic who made $86,330 in his rookie season of 1989-90, and $17 million in 1997-98. The $17 million appears to be part of a front end loaded salary structure.

You're right, I believe what happened is a team (The Rangers I think) tried signing him to an offer sheet, which was very front loaded. I think the samething happened to Fedorov with Carolina, if you search his contract history you'd probably see that.

You're right, I believe what happened is a team (The Rangers I think) tried signing him to an offer sheet, which was very front loaded. I think the samething happened to Fedorov with Carolina, if you search his contract history you'd probably see that.

You are correct. Fedorov got $14 million in 1998-99, & then $2 million for each of the next 4 years to 2002-03. In 2003-04, the year before the lockout, he got $10 million.

Archived