The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#51 - Francis Bouillon 2008-09

AK-1

.78 out of 1.

Who would replace him if he doesnt come back?

Breezer is most likely gone after this year? Obyrne PUKE ;)

They have the following guys signed:

Markov

Hamrlik

O'Byrne

Gorges

Hopefully they resign Komisarek, that makes five. O'Byrne is a good player he's having a bad season.

At that point, certain players are knocking at the door, I'm thinking Shawn Belle, Mathieu Carle and Alexei Yemelin. They could also pick up a cheap UFA. The problem with Bouillon, Dandeneault and Brisebois is their high price tags: 1.875, 1.725 and 1.5 million, if i recall correctly.

I think that Bouillon has to step up his game. Too many sitautions over the past 10 games when the other team scored or got great scoring chances while Bouillon was on the ice. Bouillon is probably a competent player but when he gets stuck with Brisebois his game is not good enough to cover for Brisebois poor defensive skills.

I think that Bouillon has to step up his game. Too many sitautions over the past 10 games when the other team scored or got great scoring chances while Bouillon was on the ice. Bouillon is probably a competent player but when he gets stuck with Brisebois his game is not good enough to cover for Brisebois poor defensive skills.

Well stated. I would say it may be the other way around that Breezer being paired with Bouillon is hurting his play. Who woulda thought that.

Can't wait for an upgrade on the Cube sooner than later.

Well maybe may should of picked someone else to fight? why should bouillon risk getting injured in a fight that he didnt pick just so may doesnt hurt his hand?

I doubt May asked someone 5 inches shorter than him to square off.

Way to go Frankie! I was so pumped, watching someone who is giving up both weight and height buck up and take on a bigger, more aggressive opponent. Bottom line, Bouillon did not have to fight, but decided at that juncture of the game that dropping the gloves was in the best interest of his team. Fact is, another unselfish play by a true team player. This is the stuff that counts in the dressing room and will continue to allow our team to gel. These small victories will pay off handsomely down the road.

Regarding the visor, yeah under ideal conditions I would have liked to have seen it removed. Considering the timing and nature of the opponent, I do not blame him for choosing to keep the helmet on.

Where or where is Big Georges though?

Johnyc

Season ticket holder

Archived