The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#51 - Francis Bouillon 2008-09

AK-1

I am so blinded by my adoration of Bouillon, which is fueled by his willingness to fight tough opponents even if he is much smaller than them and due to him being the biggest hitter on the team a few years ago prior to his injury, that I am completely unaware of what everyone on here is complaining about. Tonight I going to try to pay attention to his play a little more because from the sounds of it he is playing pretty badly.

I do wish he could hit like he used to though.

I've been pretty hard on Bouillon for a longtime, but i will give him props on his goal tonite. But scoring in back-to-back games doesn't mask that his play has been very mediocre for most of the season. As long as he wears a Hab uni, i will always cheer for the Cube, even though i think his best days are behind him.

Just read off TSN's ice chips:

Alex Tanguay will see a doctor on Tuesday. He could return Friday against Philadelphia or Saturday versus San Jose. Francis Bouillon is out for a minimum of 2 weeks with a groin injury. - TSN

And as for O'Byrne, I kind of hopes he stays in the minors. I'd much rather see Brisebois stay.

I am so blinded by my adoration of Bouillon, which is fueled by his willingness to fight tough opponents even if he is much smaller than them and due to him being the biggest hitter on the team a few years ago prior to his injury, that I am completely unaware of what everyone on here is complaining about.

Until I started reading this board and actually paid attention to his defensive play, I was the exact same way. He scored so many brownie points with me for every fight and hit he delivered that I wasn't aware of all the blunders he was making.

Also from tsn:

The Canadiens also had bad news as defenceman Francis Bouillon was sidelined with a groin injury. He is to see a doctor this week, but Carbonneau said he will likely be out "two-to-four weeks and maybe more."

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=268275&amp...=headlines_main

LoL,

EVERYONE has gotten injured as of late.. Team with no luck..

Lets hope everyone is healed up and back into form come playoff time

Sorry, but when the Habs get into the playoffs, the best place for Bouillon to be is up in the pressbox. I hope for him a speedy recovery, but don't wanna see him back in the lineup.

I have a feeling everyone will be missing him in a couple weeks just like everyone was missing Dandenault.

not likely for me.

Lay off Frankie. I mean, talk about kicking a guy when he's down.

Get well soon Beef. We'll miss ya.

I didn't just join the 'Bouillon should get sat Bus', i have been proposing that for a longtime. It's unfortunate an injury forces him to the pressbox, but I for one is very happy that's where he is.

Archived