The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mn Jeopardy

GIJAYNE

MN JEOPARDY 155

This goalies weight minus his games played in 04-05 and 02-03 = 155

I'm a little confused. Is this a trick sort of question? Because there was no NHL during 04-05 ... :blink:

I'm confused, too.

However, using the above logic, Halak is listed on the team roster at 182lb and as playing 27 games in 2002-03. 182 - 27 = 155, but he also apparently played 53 games in 04-05 and none of the games he played in either season were anything to do with the NHL ... :unsure:

I think we need a visit from Trebec here as King Carey 31 hasn't been around since Saturday.

Go Cenner, GO!

Oh... Ok. I hadn't thought about the possibility of that happening, hence my tardiness.

Also, as I can't see HLD's images on this computer, I can't tell what the MN is currently, but I think it's 149.

So:

MN Jeopardy 149

Subtract the number of his regular season wins from the total number of his regular season games and add his total number of playoff shutouts to get the answer 149.

Oh... Ok. I hadn't thought about the possibility of that happening, hence my tardiness.

Also, as I can't see HLD's images on this computer, I can't tell what the MN is currently, but I think it's 149.

So:

MN Jeopardy 149

Subtract the number of his regular season wins from the total number of his regular season games and add his total number of playoff shutouts to get the answer 149.

who is Ken Dryden?

Archived