The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Pre-season Buffalo At Montreal (in Roberval)

babinator77

if only i could have remembered where i read that, they were naming the players.... anyhow, only a couple more hours to wait until we know. sundin made us all masters of the waiting game this past summer ;)

all i know is that markov is not playing and that's fine by me, the less buffalo games for him, the better ;)

r u guys sure its on tv

i just checked and it says its golf and not the habs

man im really mad :angry:

rds is also airing the game according to their website: "Vous pourrez voir cette rencontre sur les ondes de RDS ainsi que GRATUITEMENT dans la zone de match du RDS.ca dès 19h."

(you can watch the game on rds as well as for free on zone du match on rds.ca at 7pm)

its says in the match preview on the main site.

i just checked. i know even less about these guys than i did last night's lineup (other than denis) however it does note that they are 'pencilled' in:

"Head coach Guy Carbonneau will do so minor tweaking with his lineup in honor of the special event. On the sidelines for Monday’s contest, forwards David Desharnais and Olivier Fortier and defensemen Chad Anderson and Conrad Martin should be pencilled in tonight, all making their Canadiens preseason debuts. After backing up Jaroslav Halak against Boston, Marc Denis will get the start tonight."

from the game preview.

i just checked. i know even less about these guys than i did last night's lineup (other than denis) however it does note that they are 'pencilled' in:

"Head coach Guy Carbonneau will do so minor tweaking with his lineup in honor of the special event. On the sidelines for Monday's contest, forwards David Desharnais and Olivier Fortier and defensemen Chad Anderson and Conrad Martin should be pencilled in tonight, all making their Canadiens preseason debuts. After backing up Jaroslav Halak against Boston, Marc Denis will get the start tonight."

from the game preview.

Thanks for the info :D

Archived