The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Preseason Montreal At Detroit

ExPat-In-Ypsi

thanks for the thread!

honestly, i don't know how these guys do it. the pre-season schedule is exhausting me. :mellow:

Breezer....out

Hammer....out

Laroque(sp)....out

Kovalev......out

Koivu.....out

4groins and a foot

good grief. better that these aches and pains are healed now. at worst it'll make the first few games of the season a little difficult for them. at least it's good practice for the kids.

Not in Canada

FSN Det is either playing the Habs game or the Tigers game

really? i'd heard that rds was only airing two preseason games - is that true? i was sure they raved about the pre-season viewing nos. last year. pretty disappointing. i assume it'll be on the radio though?

tonight's lineup? group b?

i assume it'll be on the radio though?

You're probably right. Though their website hasn't had any mention of the games in their schedule, CJAD has broadcasted both the game against Boston and the tilt versus Buffalo. Odds are good they'll keep going.

Detroit, eh? Any idea what kind of team they're icing? Are they going for the PreSeason warm up? Or are they, like the Habs, taking the 'extended training camp' route?

It would be nice to enjoy a good game, build some more confidence, especially in the face of that injury list.

Any idea who's minding the net tonight?

pretty stacked lineup for the wings tonight (courtesy of nhl.com):

Forwards: Hossa, Pavel Datsyuk, Tomas Holmstrom, Kirk Maltby, Ville Leino, Ryan Oulahen, Kris Draper, Aaron Downey, Evan McGrath, Francis Pare, Jan Mursak, Jamie Tardif, Tom Galvin and Tomas Kopecky.

Defensemen: Nicklas Lidstrom, Brian Rafalski, Kyle Quincey, Derek Meech, Chris Chelios, Tom Galvin and Jakub Kindl, who reportedly won't play due to a groin injury.

Goalies: Jimmy Howard and Ty Conklin.

what a team they have...

Man we are going to get smoked tonight. :(

I guess a good case could be made for that but I've seen stranger things happen.

I try (though don't always succeed) to leave a game's outcome up in the air until the final buzzer.

GO HABS GO! indeed!

Archived