The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Goal Song

so do you just burn these songs to CD, rip them to your HD on the 360?

You can burn it on a cd, but I didn't go that way. I use playlist from my computer in my xbox 360, so it play songs wirelessly. Unfortunatly, your computer have to be turn on, but I think it's easier to update songs or add new one that way.

And no I don't have the fix you song.

You can burn it on a cd, but I didn't go that way. I use playlist from my computer in my xbox 360, so it play songs wirelessly. Unfortunatly, your computer have to be turn on, but I think it's easier to update songs or add new one that way.

And no I don't have the fix you song.

Fix you was in the file :) thank you!

I'm no fan of Simple Plan, but the song rocks, ESPECIALLY when they score. And yes Fix You still plays when they come out. I'm not a fan of Coldplay either, but that's just magical. (I do like that new song though, which they played as well).

Montreal band too. Should keep the locals happy ;)

Bonus: it's NOT zombie nation, which almost every team uses, even though it's about consumers that buy everything they see... Oh right.

there is nothing more magical than listening to the "fix you" that comes on when they go on the ice.... every game last year I hooked up the PA system to the TV to listen to them come on... and as for the new goal song, where I didnt hear a great recording of it yet, it sound better than vertigo

well, i can't listen to it since im at work, but even though the response seems to be ok, do the canadiens executives know anything about ANYTHING!?!? simple plan is an embarrassment to music. how can this be any better than U2??

I'm glad SOMEONE said it. I'm sure most musicians, who double as Habs' fans, were probably cringing when they heard Simple Plan was mentioned as performing the new goal song. Hey, on the upside, they probably didn't write it. :lol: Also, I cannot hear a thing from the clip that was posted on Habs I/O. Does anyone have anything better? I will reserve my final judgment for when I actually hear the song.

After listening to the song, I feel so dirty and ashamed to have to listen to this evry time habs score. I mean the song is called go habs go and simple plan is talking about Teen troubles and something about hes sorry for his generation. I mean they could have put some classic Bon Jovi songs or something. Not this piece dog poo.

Now if you excuse me i gotta go wash the blood dripping from my ear.

After listening to the song, I feel so dirty and ashamed to have to listen to this evry time habs score. I mean the song is called go habs go and simple plan is talking about Teen troubles and something about hes sorry for his generation. I mean they could have put some classic Bon Jovi songs or something. Not this piece dog poo.

Now if you excuse me i gotta go wash the blood dripping from my ear.

ok first off the song is not called Go Habs Go.. Its called Generation. 2ndly lighten up its a catchy tune from a Montreal based band.

When listening to the game on the radio last night, I'm pretty sure I herd "Fix You" before Lacroix announced the starting lineup.

I'm also pretty sure I herd "Viva La Vida", which was probably used in the pre-game video. Anyone confirm this?

Coldplay Rock!!!

P.S.

I love your account name! MANadiens!!! ^_^

It would surprise me if they ever change fix you.. the moment when it plays and that the kids come out is just magical :D and recently I thought about what song would be good for the habs presentation this year, since two years ago was crazy by gnarls barkley and last year was ready steady go.. and I just thought of viva la vida.. so that'd be awesome if it was it :rolleyes:

Archived