The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Trevor Timmins 2008-2009

Rocket-1

1938_2.jpg

Position: Director of Player Recruitment and Development

Trevor Timmins enters his 6th season as the Canadiens’ Director of Player Recruitment and Development. He is primarily responsible for overseeing and directing the Canadiens’ amateur scouting system including the annual NHL Entry Draft.

I was looking for a thread about him but didn't find any, is there one? if so please delete the thread, im just blind lol.

Just wanted to say what an unbelievable piece of work he's done to turn this team around... what a great group of young guys we got on our hands because of him.

Aquiring the services of Trevor Timmins was one move that I never paid much attention too, being naive as I am I thought "a scouts a scout, right?"........Wrong. As Kinot1 said he also gets my vote as builder of this team. He and BG both did an AMAZING job turning this franchise around and Timmons nack for finding great talent is uncanny to say the least. Great idea opening a thread for him he deserves some love! Keep up the good work Trevor, what you do is appreciated by Habs fans everywhere :D

if this franchise ever wins another cup after Koivu holds it Timmins should be the next guy to hold it

When that happens im pretty sure Koivu is gonna hand the cup off to Carey Price lol.

Don't worry about Timmins though, he'll be on the picture and he'll drink champagne until he passes out.

• 5 months later...
Draft day 2009 only 3 months away, I hope we're all excited to see what gems Timmin's finds us this time around.

Also why was this so far back and not pinned in like In the system or anything?

he needs to find us a big centerman this time, actually he needs to find a few

I was looking for a thread about him but didn't find any, is there one? if so please delete the thread, im just blind lol.

Just wanted to say what an unbelievable piece of work he's done to turn this team around... what a great group of young guys we got on our hands because of him.

I'll move this and pin it with the rest of the Habs' administration in the Habs players forum.

Why? Since when has TT proven proper delegation abilities, negotiating talents, and ability to place value on players?

Agreed, He excels in his current role, Don't mess with what proven, he could eventually make a good GM, years from now I'd like to see him in a management, maybe not GM, but assistant I would be cool with.

He better be at the NCAA tournament right now, and checking out some of the boys who just beat the #1 seed Denver from MIAMI UNIVERSITY.

Who said hockey isn't spreading? Nevertheless there are some prime young kids at this tourney, gotta love the Frozen Four.

they have a hockey program at Miami U? wow lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived