The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Preseason Game 9 - Wild @ Canadiens. Sat Oct 4, 2008 7:00 Pm

CareyPrice31

does anyone if rds will be streaming this online?

i'll be at work and i wouldn't mind watching it online since i'll have nothing else to do... <_<

They will. In fact, I saw a link on their main page that indicated that you could stream it for free. They made it sound like it was a big promotion of some sort. At first I didn't understand the big news since I also have RDS and I am my own boss (and a real tyran at that), but now I get it. Not everyone can be scotched to their tv during evening hours :D

So, yeah, it's streamed. Go and take a look sooner rather than later, we never know how long the link will be easy to find.

I'd provide it to you, but I am far too lazy and at work myself right now :D

Excited for this game, but probably more excited for the days following the game, when we get to see what moves will be made and what our roster will finally look like. If you are going to the game, everyone cheer Gaborik on and tell him to come to Montreal, maybe we can pick him up next year.

Go Habs Go!

Excited for this game, but probably more excited for the days following the game, when we get to see what moves will be made and what our roster will finally look like. If you are going to the game, everyone cheer Gaborik on and tell him to come to Montreal, maybe we can pick him up next year.

Go Habs Go!

Nah, we'll probably 'Boo' him, just like the classes fans that we are.

Habs Fansno.gif

ZOMG, so classless... :P

Nah, for the most part we only boo the players who didn't come to Montreal, the players that left Montreal and the players that had an impact in their last game on our ice. So Gaborik should be safe. We rarely, if ever, play the Wild. He isn't an ex-hab and he has until next season to sign with us. As long as he doesn't do anything foolish, like have a good game tonight or cause a stir, he should be boo-free! :D

Will this be the Saku vs. Mikko show tonight? Hmmm....I want Koivu to get lots of goals and assists, but I'd like to see Koivu held to no points.

Nah, for the most part we only boo the players who didn't come to Montreal, the players that left Montreal and the players that had an impact in their last game on our ice. So Gaborik should be safe. We rarely, if ever, play the Wild. He isn't an ex-hab and he has until next season to sign with us. As long as he doesn't do anything foolish, like have a good game tonight or cause a stir, he should be boo-free! :D

Boo-free? Those are the cheapest kind of boos. Hey, even I can afford them.

This should be a good game. Finally RDS is showing it not RIS sur le vife or whatever they call it. Anyway GO HABS GO!!! Come on Kovy get a hat trick and show em how it's done. Pacioretty put in a goal or a few assists to make Gainey keep you here and replace you with Latendresse!!

Go Habs Go!

The key word posted here is CHEER, in reference to gaborik.I understand where this is coming from,so let's not BOO him ,you never know down the road.... :D

Markov & Hammer should be back in the lineup tonight

O'Byrne & Bouillon out

Weber & Dandy in

haha! didn't see you there, I guess telepathy is ready for the season too :D

:lol: looks like we're ready for the show.

thanks! i'm psyched to see hammer play and a little relieved that he's getting in another game before the season starts.

totally off topic but i wasn't sure where else to ask this: does the season officially start today or only once the games are played in north america. aren't there a lot of teams still over the cap?

mods, feel free to move this i just wasn't sure where it should go.

Hopefully they will kick off the start of the season with a good win.

Goals

Pleks from Kovalev and Andrei K PP

Higgens from Koivu and Tanguay EV

Lang from Sergei K EV

The Habs always have problems against Western teams. Hopefully they have enough offensive depth this year to overcome that.

Hopefully they will kick off the start of the season with a good win.

Goals

Pleks from Kovalev and Andrei K PP

Higgens from Koivu and Tanguay EV

Lang from Sergei K EV

The Habs always have problems against Western teams. Hopefully they have enough offensive depth this year to overcome that.

hopefully they will come friday

Archived