The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Dan Jancevski

madsprite18

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to throw a flag on this play.

Swansee has officially opened a prospect thread for a player that is not a Habs prospect.

Not only is DanJan past the age of "prospect" status (he's 72), there's also the minor technicality that he's actually the property of the Dallas Stars.

To paraphrase Monty Python's Major-General: "Stop it. This is all getting silly."

Swansee has officially opened a prospect thread for a player that is not a Habs prospect.

Not only is DanJan past the age of "prospect" status (he's 72)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1970 and I talked about this I'm not sure he deserves a thread as he is not technically a Habs prospect, although he is a Bulldog which is our system......although we have had crossovers from the two teams feeding the Bulldogs before......most notably Julien in the Edmonton years!!! That said, he will play a role in shaping our prospects, which if he keeps a positive attitude, will be a real plus....I would expect he will be an "A" or maybe even a "C" too....I still think he could play very nicely in the NHL but I thought the same about JP......still Dan Jan is steady like Cote but also has more of an offense upside too!

PS. On the side of keeping the thread we did have ones for Baines and Manlow and realistically neither were really Habs prospects either.

Not only is DanJan past the age of "prospect" status (he's 72), there's also the minor technicality that he's actually the property of the Dallas Stars.

To paraphrase Monty Python's Major-General: "Stop it. This is all getting silly."

Flunky, it's a Fan Forum... :rolleyes:

Zack Stortini, an Oilers prosspect, had his own thread when he was with the Bulldogs in 2007, so it's not like this is the first time we've had a non-Habs player amongst our own.

P.S.

DanJan isn't 72 years old. I'm going to have to throw my own flag down on that one. no.gif;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1970 and I talked about this I'm not sure he deserves a thread as he is not technically a Habs prospect, although he is a Bulldog which is our system......although we have had crossovers from the two teams feeding the Bulldogs before......most notably Julien in the Edmonton years!!! That said, he will play a role in shaping our prospects, which if he keeps a positive attitude, will be a real plus....I would expect he will be an "A" or maybe even a "C" too....I still think he could play very nicely in the NHL but I thought the same about JP......still Dan Jan is steady like Cote but also has more of an offense upside too!

PS. On the side of keeping the thread we did have ones for Baines and Manlow and realistically neither were really Habs prospects either.

My uncle Lou is a big Habs fan with a positive attitude, and he used to live in Hamilton.

Can I put him on?

Hold on while I find his picture.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived