Kostopolous 1pt

Markov 1pt

Halak GP 0 GAA 0.00 SV% .000

Leafs:

Moore 1G

Kulemin 1G

Kubina 1G

Toskala GP 1 GAA 2.00 SV% .946

Game 2 of 82 wont be easy, Leafs are coming off a huge win and they are opening tonight on home ice on HNIC. Jaro gets the call for us and i am excited to see him im sure he is anxious to get in their, lots of dust and rust on that effort in Buffalo but the PK was awesome and the overall cohesion should get better in the coming games. but its saturdaynight nationwide on CBC hopefully the boys put on a good showing.

Just came back from Buffalo! what a wicked game! despite the loss (in shootout) it was intense!

I'll post more tomorrow...but probably one of the best games i've ever been to (mainly because of the habs fans, and Kovalev dangling like god like 2 feet away from me)

Plus Price had an excellent game, and I see things from Tanguay that show he'll be good, but wished he had a better game.

Lang was nuts. Good job.

Is Laraque in tonight? Buffalo was taking a lot of liberties with the Habs last night...the Leafs have some goons (Hollweg in particular) that we don't want getting out of hand.

And what about Higgins?

Higgins isnt expected to play untill Wednesday's home opener

i would expect Laraque to be close to that too

I am hoping the rivarly will bring Koivu's game up another level...he seems to play well against the leafs hopefully it can get him going!

the scary thing about tonights game was how many turn overs Toronto forced Detroits D into and how many turn overs and odd man rushes that Habs gave up last night! If the Habs use their speed and tallent they should be fine

Go Habs Go

The habs have soooo much potential. I was at the game last night and was a little worried that the habs and their game play was very good but their passing game was a little weak. this is what they thrived on last year and our speed was based on that. i know that i is probably because the chemistry needs to build up still, and i do hope that we whip the leafs so bad that all their hopes after winning to the wings will shatter to pieces. :P:D

It's going to be a huge game. They always are, between these 2. Habs/Leafs games are never easy to predict and the cosmic blip that was the Leafs victory over the Wings on Thursday only adds to the apprehension.

Lots of blue line turnovers last night so hopefully the Team can tighten that up. Lots of pressure out of the gate tonight, an early goal or two, take the crowd out of the game and I think they're good to start packing for Philly.

GO HABS GO!

Archived