The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Bulldogs Fan Forum!

Ives

I popped by a few times on that forum back when I was moderating here. Wasn't .scott. from here moderating there?

No, I just made all there gamethreads the year they won the calder cup. Then after that season it closed down.

If I recall, I don't think there were too many moderators. And if there were, I rarely saw them...

No, I just made all there gamethreads the year they won the calder cup. Then after that season it closed down.

If I recall, I don't think there were too many moderators. And if there were, I rarely saw them...

You were certainly on quite a roll that year!!!!! :D

The moderators were Bulldog admin and (I believe) Derek Wills but as you can imagine they had enough other things to do and rarely

directly posted or commented........apparently they did delete a lot of things that were unacceptable before they made the net!!!!

The forum degenerated over the NHL in Hamilton issue (most Bulldog fans seem to be very anti NHL btw) and one or two posters that seemed determined to pick fights........I think some fan moderators will be assissting this time out and hopefully we can all be a bit more patient with each other :(:huh: and stay on topic.......

You were certainly on quite a roll that year!!!!! :D

The moderators were Bulldog admin and (I believe) Derek Wills but as you can imagine they had enough other things to do and rarely

directly posted or commented........apparently they did delete a lot of things that were unacceptable before they made the net!!!!

The forum degenerated over the NHL in Hamilton issue (most Bulldog fans seem to be very anti NHL btw) and one or two posters that seemed determined to pick fights........I think some fan moderators will be assissting this time out and hopefully we can all be a bit more patient with each other :(:huh: and stay on topic.......

Not anti NHL.....just anti NHL regarding a team for the City of Hamilton. If a NHL team shows up, that will be the end of the Hamilton Bulldogs, and as a die-hard Dogs fan, I don't want to see that happen. I enjoy my Bulldogs hockey. :D

But to get back on topic.....yes, hopefully the new Dogs Fan Forum will have some good moderators this time around.

Come on in.......the ice is lovely.......it is back and 1970 and Scott and Lammy and myself are there.......a good place to follow our farm team.......come visit

http://www.hamiltonbulldogs.com/forums/

I think it's going to be easy to figure out who is me on those boards.. (Look for the signature :lol:) I'm not too fond of the forum colours though. :(

Archived