The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Psd Cuts

joeltd

Does anyone here know of a site with some available or would someone here be able to cut some pictures if asked for on here? Obviously no rush would be needed on the work as I know it’s not easy to do. I like to try to make my own sigs/wallpaper but its not easy without good cuts and the fact I am not good at cutting lol

This is my favourite site at the moment: http://sportsgfx.net/

It's mostly hockey fans that makes graphics, and there's even a part of the forum where you can request cuts (with a certain number of posts, I think) but plenty of other people request some all the time so they're just lying around. There are also some in the gallery, but I'm pretty sure most of them are on the forum.

Hope that helps. I'll try to save some of my cuts, but they're not terrific. I'll post some up sometime.

If you don't want to take a lot of time to make cuts, the lasso tools are decent for doing so. The polygonal and magentic lassos work fairly well, and you can even magic wand large parts of the BG away from the area you want cut and it's easy to just erase everything away from the selected area. It might require some zoom and small eraser touch ups, depending on what you are doing with it and how you blend it. I prefer using cuts for certain things, such as plain BGs, but that's rare. Just a tip if you want to try it.

Archived