The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

How Do I Inform Habs Scouts Of Young Talent?

If there was a kid in junior, that at 16 so far has been under the radar but is absolutely 'a-freakin-mazingly' talented and is just starting to get noticed...how would one alert the Canadiens to his presence so that they can start watching him?? how would you contact someone in the office of Trevor Timmins or Timmins himself? This kid is gonna be amazing...(oh and he's Canadian too)

He's a young defenseman, that is making passes and is responsible in way that a 16 year old shouldn't be.

Any thoughts?

Jason

If he's 16 I would assume he's playing Midget AAA or possibly Major Junior (CHL). If that's the case, scouts are all over these leagues and he's already being scouted by Central Scouting and NHL teams.

If he's not playing in one of those leagues, he should be if his talent level is that high.

I have no idea how one would tell a team about a player, but if he's that good teams will find him.

If there was a kid in junior, that at 16 so far has been under the radar but is absolutely 'a-freakin-mazingly' talented and is just starting to get noticed...how would one alert the Canadiens to his presence so that they can start watching him?? how would you contact someone in the office of Trevor Timmins or Timmins himself? This kid is gonna be amazing...(oh and he's Canadian too)

He's a young defenseman, that is making passes and is responsible in way that a 16 year old shouldn't be.

Any thoughts?

Jason

Jason,

First, look here and find the name of the person you're trying to reach.

Then follow one of the steps described here.

Good luck.

Archived