The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Canadiens Vs Blue Jackets | November 7th, 2008 | 7:00 Pm Et

pitbull12

Hmmm I would of played Halak sat vs the leafs he played good the first game against them!
Except maybe individual game wins is just one objective for the team. Another is getting Price used to the bigger pressure situations, in advance of the play-offs -- a nationally televised game in T.O. on Saturday HNIC certainly beats a Friday night road game in Columbus, Ohio on that count. ;)

Except maybe individual game wins is just one objective for the team. Another is getting Price used to the bigger pressure situations, in advance of the play-offs -- a nationally televised game in T.O. on Saturday HNIC certainly beats a Friday night road game in Columbus, Ohio on that count. ;)

exactly, everything we do this year should be geared towards getting prepared for april... we might not have this much talent on next years team so we have to be ready to go in april

I cant wait to have some brown pops and discuss the game with all you great people. I love the habs and all habs fans!!! GO HABS GO. Is laraque playing?

I actually couldn't wait to have those pops. I'm already into a tasty cool one. Hopefully it's an appetizer to a full course of Columbus Arsekickin'.

Yeah, Habs fans are pretty great. I think it's a pretty safe bet that had I been single before I got into this site that I wouldn't be married right now. As it is, she knows she's stuck with me so she might as well get used to talking to the back of my head while I listen to the game through my earphones, exchanging and following comments on the boards.

I'm still very apprehensive as to how the Team will perform after collecting dust for a week. Every team probably has a couple of extended breaks throughout the season but aren't so early in the season. I hope we don't end up needing one later in the season. As it is, we've got, what, 13 games in the next 23 days. That's a lot of hockey in just over 3 weeks if that's the right number. Sometimes a rest is good but too much can be bad.

20 minutes to go. GO HABS GO!

Archived