The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Gdt: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens | 11-11-2008 | 7:00pm Et

Scott92

I have a feeling they will be. When a teams like the habs takes a thumping, they usually come out the next game firing on all 8. I presume BGL is playing tonight, it's bout time we have someone who can plow Neil into next week. I have a feeling Neil will be on his best behavior tonight.

if georges was to cream him tonight that would be freakin sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

They had better come out hard with a consistent work ethic right from the start or this is going to get ugly. Despite their struggles, the Sens aren't the Leafs or the Blue Jackets. They are a very good team with lots scoring talent whose coach seems to be slowly but surely whipping them into shape. We come in thinking we can take the first period off and this game could be over by the intermission.

I will be upset if Montreal loses but if Montreal loses because they turn in another sub-par, gutless, heartless, poor defensive effort I will be extremely pissed and start to wonder what is needed to turn this team around!

As always, hard work combined with this team's skill level and we will have a relatively easy time winning this game. Get the first goal is important tonight because of Ottawa's new found defensive play and goaltending from Alex Auld.

Haunt Auld with his Boston Nightmares! Deliver a 60 minute game!

GO HABS GO!

Each game is a new game, so forget what happened against the Leafs, but remember how this team can REALLY play this game. GO HABS GO!

I'm more concerned that the team itself remembers how they can REALLY play this game. :lol:

Not much longer.

GO HABS GO!

Archived