The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Nhl All Star Ballot Voting

pitbull12

I'm not sure how everyone is voting multiple times. I voted once and when I try a second time, it tells me I do not have access to the page anymore...

I believe people are signing up with multiple emails/info.

I just got the 'site is down for maintenance' message, d'oh!

I love this.. Lets fight hard everyone for a all Habs starting lineup!!! We especially must make sure Price is the starting Goalie.

But just a word of caution don't let up.. Its still early once fans around the league realize how much we are dominationg they will gang up against us.. They will vote for the top non Hab as opposed to the guy they organly wanted to vote for.

So keep voting. After you vote there is a link to vote again and again and again.. Try to vote 50 times a day if not more.

Also a bit of stragey. As cool as it is to see Hamer, Halak, Pleks, Higgins and Lang in the early top 10 as right ins... These votes take away from more likely Habs canadates.

If your overall objective is to get Habs in the starting line up then a vote for Lang only takes away from Koivu, Kovalev and Tanguy who are on the ballot.

I think we should stick to the Habs on the ballot and quit the write in campain..

Oh man, I hope the NHL has a rule involving maximum allowed players from indidividual teams. If Halak, or Lang, Or Hamrlik make it in I will eat my socks. :lol:

There is because 1 player from each team must be represented, besides theres no way Halak, Lang etc. make it because they have to crack the starting lineup to get in via fan voting.

I guess telling everyone to vote logically instead of on just Habs will be lost on deaf ears, personally I am against stuffing the ballots and prefer to see the best players get in.

Nevertheless I'll put a vote in for Tangs, Saks, Marky and that not-so fat guy between the pipes because they've played like all-stars out of the gates.

It's the Habs fans that are flooding the site ... lol

KOIVU, Saku 14453

TANGUAY, Alex 12338

KOVALEV, Alex 11261

SAVARD, Marc 7322

MARKOV, Andrei 16611

KOMISAREK, Mike 13480

CHARA, Zdeno 7781

PRICE, Carey 17843

THOMAS, Tim 8577

Keep up the great work .... GO HABS GO

Please remember it's your privlege and honor to vote in our beloved HABS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the Habs fans that are flooding the site ... lol

KOIVU, Saku 14453

TANGUAY, Alex 12338

KOVALEV, Alex 11261

SAVARD, Marc 7322

MARKOV, Andrei 16611

KOMISAREK, Mike 13480

CHARA, Zdeno 7781

PRICE, Carey 17843

THOMAS, Tim 8577

Keep up the great work .... GO HABS GO

Please remember it's your privlege and honor to vote in our beloved HABS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where can you see the votes???

Archived