The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game Fred: Canadiens @ Brooins | Nov. Thirteen 2fousand An Ate

JHaul

Yo, I is back to tell use all bout dis game we is got against da brooins. As like the title suggests, it bout time to do anova beans town beatdown.

carbonneau_guy.jpg VS guybruinscopy.jpg

Da Habs 'ave a coach who go by da name Guy Carbuno while it is no secret that the man who create Guy Smiley is big fan of da boys from beanstown. This is be da ultimate showdown to see who is got da most Stand-up guy.

Game be at: TD Banknorf Garden

interior.jpg

Game start at: sefven on the pm (7 EST)

Can be see on: RDS (HD), NHLN-CA, NESN (HD)

It is proven fact dat too out of tree Guy's prefer da Habs ova da Brooins. If you is not believe me, just axe dis Guy:

guyrichiehabscopy.jpg

So I leave it up to you. Who is you believe, da two out of tree Guys or da one who ain't even real? Him is a puppet!! :D

PIKTURES!

193737-63444.jpg

Dey is just score 1 of da many game winning goals dey 'ave score vs

the brooins. Lets hope they is bring da same game 2nite.

bruins020421.jpg

Dey can't wait to have da showers after! Look 'ow 'appy dem is.

340x.jpg

Habs captain be hard on da forecheck! Wotch out now beans!

guycheckcopy.jpg

'ave 1 last chance an u is see who be da Guy u shood get behind. I fink u will see witch 1 is be da

most "stand up" after dis MASSIVE hit!

GO HABS GO!

Oh man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too funny!

Thanks, Mr. Haul. I needed that.

Let's hope we're all still laughing after the game. ;)

2 thoughts that came to my head while reading the Game Preview:

-The last 2 games went down to a shootout ...... but the last time was when the Habs only played 20 minutes of hockey (3-0 after the 1st) and then took the rest of the game off to bask in their glory. Hopefully they've not only learned that lesson but retained it as well.

- Tim Thomas is leading the league in Goals Against Average ..... yeah, so was Alex Auld, wasn't he? Until, um, oh yeah. Until he faced Higgins and the Habs on Tuesday night.

No way do I think this will be an easy one. A walk in the park, n'est pas. The Bruins have to be desperate for a win against the Canadiens and with that extra point in the standings, they'll be looking to prove they are a superior team.

I've also noted a trend in letting teams who've played the night before off the hook a little. That better not happen tonight. The Bruins are riding a hot streak, 4-straight, and probably would like to continue it.

That said, I think the Team proved to themselves the importance of hard work and a full game's effort. All the above are reasons to be on guard against complacency, nothing more.

Last thought: every streak comes to an end. Will it be the Habs regular season dominance? Or the Bruins 4-game winning streak?

I'm voting for, and expecting, the latter.

GO HABS GO!

If they play like they did on Tuesday night, we win this one no problem. If they come out flat and don't give their all for 60 minutes, the Bruins will tear us up.

QFT.

Lets hope that leafs embarrassment was the turning point for this team - yes we have a great record but we have won far too many games this season we did not deserve to win. If we play well for 60 minutes we can compete with/beat any team in the league, if we dont...well we need luck & you cant bet on luck.

I think les boys will come out strong & they've always done well against thomas. Im predicting 4-1 habs.

QFT.

Lets hope that leafs embarrassment was the turning point for this team - yes we have a great record but we have won far too many games this season we did not deserve to win. If we play well for 60 minutes we can compete with/beat any team in the league, if we dont...well we need luck & you cant bet on luck.

I think les boys will come out strong & they've always done well against thomas. Im predicting 4-1 habs.

4:1 Habs with a hat-trick ............ by Plekanec? How about that? :D

From TSN

Carey Price (G) 7-2-1, 2.34, .925 in last 10 GPI

Christopher Higgins (LW) 4 pts in last 2 GP

Tomas Plekanec © 7 pts in last 4 GP

Alex Kovalev (RW) 6 pts in last 4 GP

Alex Tanguay (LW/RW) 3 pts in last 2 GP

Saku Koivu © 13 pts in last 12 GP

Josh Gorges (D) 2 pts in last 2 GP

Sergei Kostitsyn (RW/LW) 3 pts in last 3 GP

Robert Lang © 3 pts in last 3 GP

WHO'S COLD