The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Flyers@habs November 15,2008 7:00est

minikos-yn-all-the-way

What in the world is Carbo thinking?? Carey needs to keep playing to get on a roll. Oh but thats right he'll play the next game on Sunday. Thats bullcrap in a chef salad. Our "#1 starter" needs to start, especially after a game like the one on Thursday. "Oh but blah blah blippity blip, We don't want to tire Carey out, he burned out in the playoffs last year". Thats because he had been playing for practically two years straight without an offseason! Blah, I'm sick and tired of this goalie rotation.

What in the world is Carbo thinking?? Carey needs to keep playing to get on a roll. Oh but thats right he'll play the next game on Sunday. Thats bullcrap in a chef salad. Our "#1 starter" needs to start, especially after a game like the one on Thursday. "Oh but blah blah blippity blip, We don't want to tire Carey out, he burned out in the playoffs last year". Thats because he had been playing for practically two years straight without an offseason! Blah, I'm sick and tired of this goalie rotation.

I like Halak starting and Price watching for a while. Carey needs to be a lot sharper and consistent. 16 goals his last 4 games which include a shutout is not acceptable. Riding the bench will do him a lot of good in the long run.

I see you put the game as being on CBC does that say CBC nationaly or CBC Montreal. Curious to if I will get the game in Fort MCMurray Alberta.

Also does anyone know what happened to the Broadcasts topic ??

I think it's CBC nationally because the Laffs play in Vancouver which will be a late start.

I see you put the game as being on CBC does that say CBC nationaly or CBC Montreal. Curious to if I will get the game in Fort MCMurray Alberta.

Also does anyone know what happened to the Broadcasts topic ??

Scratch question 1 . I just looked on CBC canadian bafoon corp and they are showing the toronto/vancouver game.Kinda makes sense this time with 2 canadian teams but I am displeased never the less. :o

Mike will get his test results back tomorrow and im not expecting good news.. look for a broken finger or a fracture somewhere in the hand area

Sergei will be a game time decision not that it matters when it comes to him

Guy said he is looking for stability in net someone who will stop pucks, i guess you cant blame him both Jaro and Carey have been cold so he is hoping eventually one of the two will heat up

Also does anyone know what happened to the Broadcasts topic??

Scratch question 1. I just looked on CBC canadian bafoon corp and they are showing the toronto/vancouver game. Kinda makes sense this time with 2 canadian teams but I am displeased never the less.

WindsorHab#10 said

I think it's CBC nationally because the Laffs play in Vancouver which will be a late start.

Tonight's Flyers\Canadiens game will be seen in Quebec and Nova Scotia; so if you subscribe to StarChoice and\or Bell, both satellite carriers have CBC Halifax and Montreal.

The broadcasts topic is titled 2008-2009 broadcasts and is on the first page of the General Habs discussion section.

For the other games that HNIC is showing, the Leafs at Canucks game will unfortunately start at 1600h Pacific\1900h Eastern. It does not make sense because it is too early out here in BC. A dumb decision on the CBC's part because many people work on Saturday and won't be home until the 3rd period. There have been many complaints about this since the schedule came out in the summer. The game at 1900h Pacific\2200h Eastern will be Colorado at Edmonton.

Not for sure, I read this morning and Carbo said he isn't sure who he is gonna start tomorrow. I am guessing he is going back to the if you win you stay, if you lose your out theory...It sucks that he is doing that because really it is not the goaltenders fault that the team can't play defence.

Well, lets hope for a better outing tonight. If we get through to the Flyers' goaltending and defense we should be able to secure a win. Although this entails playing a strong 60 minute game with little mistakes, moving the puck well, winning draws, and playing tight defense. Philly has some firepower that a team who just got tossed around by the Bruins would do well to take seriously.

Well, after the last "game", all I want is for the Habs to play like they know they can play, for Laraque to stop asking polite questions (I know he wont be reading this, but that means : if someone so much as looks one of our players the wrong way, put your fist in his face - at this point, I don't think no one cares about the suspension. Just let the other teams know we wont be humiliated physically !), and for the Habs to win, obviously.

Put some passion in it boys !!! PUT SOME PASSION IN IT !!!

(I think that if the Habs put as much passion on the ice as we the fans put on the Habs, they would win much more easily).

GO HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Archived