The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Vs Canes | 11-18-08 | 7:00 Pm Est

HabsFanInPitt27

GO HABS GO!!!!!

I sure hope this game will be more convincing than the last we played. Even though Carbo said they played good, I'm not impressed at all. The key to success right now is, work, work, work + Power play!!!

And I can understand that, for players it's not easy to play with different players almost every game, but hey, when you have a chance to play with guys you're happy with, just give it all. Prove to the coach that you deserve to be with them.

I bought my tickets to this game about two days ago!

I'm sitting four rows from ice B) Boy, am I excited! I get to see my boys play twice a year, and I take advantage of it! I even bought window markers so I can cover my car in some pretty logos and 'Go Habs Go!'

Now all I'm worried about is if we can win this one..

The Carolina Hurricanes have been terrible as of late.. well actually, the entire season.. The Canadiens are miles ahead of them so even if we play a not-so-hot game, we can probably still beat these guys. They have an absolute terrible powerplay, and their usual top scorer Eric Staal has been really off his game. We can do this!

I am crazy looking forward to tomorrow! ^_^

I get mad at them every time that they lose but I always come back :( Why is love so complicated :lol:

Your signature makes my screen scroll horizontally :(

Here's hoping for our best game of the year... even better than the St-Louis one! :P:D

:lol: :lol:

I hate the Canes, I love the Habs, HFIP has a great track record for game day threads, all is good ... but ... the Habs should let their Foundation do all the charity work and quit donating points to other teams. ;)

GO HABS GO!!!!!

I sure hope this game will be more convincing than the last we played. Even though Carbo said they played good, I'm not impressed at all.

he cant be kicking them down all the time...they fought back for the win...take it as it is...everyones just too hyped over last year and all the media have put so much pressure on this team...last year they were expected to be 11th they ended up 1st...just let em get their groove back...no it wasnt the best game technically, but mentally they didnt give up...dont forget they were down 2-1 in saturday and couldnt come back...6-1 to boston before that...so mentally that st. louis game may have been their best game...because they showed to themselves that they can come back they are able to get the goals and not everything has to be pretty for them to win...lets hope they build off that win and come out with some gusto...

GO HABS GO!!

I predict 4-2 for the Habs. I think tonite we'll play for 25 minutes instead of our usual 10-15. Baby steps at a time! Seriously though, the schedule from here on in is quite busy which will help us get into a groove. 2 goals for Koivu, 1 for Tanguay and 1 for A. Kostitsyn. Staal and Wallin for Crapolina.

We have to score first on this one. All other games have been lost, that they got scored on first, with the exception of St. Louis and the Islanders.

For the love of hockey, I hope the Habs start playing the way they should be.

SO far this season I can only think of 2 GREAT games they had (vs Leafs and vs Sens Higgy hattrick night)

This would be a great time for Price to step it up and slam the door on Samsonov :angry: and the DIVERS (CANES) <_<

GO HABS GO!!!!

Let's do this boys.

To the Habs that have been sleeping...time to WAKE UP!!! :unsure:

This is a new week and hopefully a new beginning of the winning sort - err, winning the battles in all aspects. First and foremost; if we don't find a way to make the PP click, we are going to see much of the same - waiting for a break and playing catch-up all evening. Keep it simple and forget about the individual efforts - play as a team. There used to be a 'new' hero on any given night. Bring that game back to where it once was. Ya gotta have heart now let's tick and click!

GO HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Archived