The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Patrick Roy Retirement Night

scottyisback44

November 22nd or this Saturday prior to the Boston game. We better be up to the task of putting on a respectable show for St. Patrick.
Hmmmm. Maybe put him in goal? ;)

I certainly agree; I hope and pray the players are up to not get embarrassed again. Bruins enjoyed it a lot (too much?) last time, so they'll be up for more of the same.

lol People around me want to kill me, i totally hate these kind of ceremony and ill probably get there around 7h or 7h15 just not to waste my time for an hour.

The only ceremony i ever attended was for the rocket at the old forum.

I hope your seats are next to mine then.. I won't hate you I will be greatful for the extra room to spread out during the ceremony.

I am sooo excited about it.. Roy was my Hero growing up!!! The day he left I said to everyone I know.. One day the Habs will retire his number and I will be there to see it.. So many years later My prediction has finally come true!

I will be there fighting back the tears chanting ROY ROY ROY ROY ROY ROY!!!!!

And then watch the Habs lay a wooping on the Booooooooooins.

Btw how awesome was it being there for the Rocket Ceremony.. He is my other all time fav along with Roy.

I will also be looking to buy or trade for a Roy banner, I have some extra Robinson, Gainey and Dryden banners to trade for...

Make that a triple.... I would love to add that to my collection. But uinfortunaly I live in central New York and cant make it.

Also how about Big George taking on Lucic Saturday??? Lucic was too chicken to fight him last time. Lets hope having St. Patrick in the building will inspire some fight in the guys!!!

Make that a triple.... I would love to add that to my collection. But uinfortunaly I live in central New York and cant make it.

Also how about Big George taking on Lucic Saturday??? Lucic was too chicken to fight him last time. Lets hope having St. Patrick in the building will inspire some fight in the guys!!!

Yes,let's send and early message ( center ice,puck drop,lol )seriously though,MR.laraque & company MUST send a message to Mr.Lucic and his big bad bruins .Let's not let them roll into the bell center and rain on our parade.

Here's hoping we can build off some of last evening's win,and stomp all over the bruins.

GO HABS GO... :P

I will say that Roy is 1 of the 2 best goalies I have seen.The other one is Brodeur.They both played for good teams,but if you take them off of those Habs and Devils and Avalanche teams for that matter those teams would have never won the Stanley Cup those years.I bet the majority of players on those teams if not all would agree.

Archived