The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

New Jersey Devils @ Montreal Canadiens

Tessin

Bad shooting on the PP leads to clearing the puck which leads to a lost 25 seconds of PP time for not much.

Agreed, shots on net are what count. But we take away so many chances because we pass the puck endlessly for 30 seconds without a shot getting on net. Box rotation is key, but that involves a five-man unit where the players move their feet constantly to create shooting lanes or 2-on-1 matchups down low. PKing against us is so easy for other teams right now. We make it easy for 'em. :(

That Scott Clemmensen guy is a really good young goalie. I'm impressed. The habs will have to keep up the pressure if they want to win.

We're making him look way better than he actually is. Two missed open nets, Hamrlik shooting straight into the pads on the pinch. And the goal we did score came off an ugly Clemmensen rebound.

....not almost....

............yeah...........it's completely gone.....................we suck.........

Fire carbonneau...........he doesn't know what he doing.............this team will never shape up to be a contender at the rate we're playing.......

those three wins are just flukes....................................

pessimism.......pessimism........complain..........whine.........moan..........p

essimism..............criticize...............

............yeah...........it's completely gone.....................we suck.........

Fire carbonneau...........he doesn't know what he doing.............this team will never shape up to be a contender at the rate we're playing.......

those three wins are just flukes....................................

pessimism.......pessimism........complain..........whine.........moan..........p

essimism..............criticize...............

Have fun with your strawmen. BTW, I wonder if you can tell me how efficient our power play is this year?

Sergei Kostitsyn, Guillaume Latendresse and Ryan O'Byrne.

Thanks. I would like to see S.K. given another shot. There are others who could sit a while so both him and Dags could play. We're paying him, so we may as well use him. The message has been sent. Drop Higgins for a game or two.

But for the love of God, keep Dags in the lineup.

ummm?

I wasn't talking to you?

Vegas Rick always brings the pessimism to the forum and it angers me....never anything positive to say, so I call him out on it.

Hey, that's not true. I give credit when it's due....sometimes....! Anyway, don't take it personally to the point where you get another warning.

Guest Carey_Price
hopefully we can keep both in the lineup..but I really don't see room for latendresse then

I think we can make room for latendresse on the 4th line, but the 4th lines doing very good right now. What about when sergei comes in? We can't keep d'agostini too unless we put a good forward on the 4th line...higgins?

Archived