The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Flames @ Habs December 9 2008 7:30est

minikos-yn-all-the-way

I had my hopes up after the Rags' game, but now I feel very anxious. If the Habs lose, I will get it from everyone in the whole god damn city, school, teachers, EVERYONE. The Habs better destroy Calgary, or else it's going to be a time of misery and shame for me...and Halak starting in net makes me even more anxious. Damn it.

Any update on Markov or Dandy???

I would say that they will both play, or there is at least a good chance of them both playing.

Markov lost two teeth and has a cut on his lip, but i'm sure he can play through that. As for dandy - I think he was back on the bench by the end of the game. (not sure of his condition, though)

waiting for updates on Habs I/O..., im surprised theres nothing yet after todays practice.

I think Kovalev should play on the first line so he can get more time to get chances!

he's getting a lot of time, the lines are pretty much rotated equally.

i do think it's inevitable to have Tanguay-koivu-kostitsyn. It's just a line waiting to happen!!!

Nonetheless, I'm impressed with D'ags, and hope he stays with the team for the year and on.

Any update on Markov or Dandy???

I would say that they will both play, or there is at least a good chance of them both playing.

Markov lost two teeth and has a cut on his lip, but i'm sure he can play through that. As for dandy - I think he was back on the bench by the end of the game. (not sure of his condition, though)

waiting for updates on Habs I/O..., im surprised theres nothing yet after todays practice.

Dandy was at the practice today. He is fine, bruised foot. As for Markov, he was not at the practice but it was expected. He should be back for practice tomorrow and play Tueasday. Plekanec had a therapy day also today, that one I didn't expect.

We should somehow get Avery for this game... Let Dion beat him senseless... Then get rid of him... Just my opinion and I know it can't even work our because of Avery's suspension

how would this lead to a habs win?? lol

GO HABS GO

how would this lead to a habs win?? lol

GO HABS GO

Calgary could chase Avery around all game while we take shots off of Kipper shootout style. :P

Joking aside Calgary is riding a red hot road trip and coming off a 3-0 shutout win. We had better be prepared for a challenge. Calgary's glaring weakness despite appearances is Kipper who lacks any form of consistency, thus if we pelted him with shots and properly take advantage of his overplaying style we can take dominance over Calgary on the score board. What we cannot afford is any sit on lead play as previously stated, Kipper is their weakness. If we let up the Flames will burn us, pun completely intended.

please edit the pic of Price. <_< Halak is getting the start! :P

yes we have 2 goalies in Montreal. :unsure:

Markov better be ok to go...I don't want to see O'By back in the lineup just yet (or ever).

GO HABS GO!!

But if we don't give him a chance to display his scoring prowess,how can we hope to trade him for a valuable asset? :lol: (sorry about that,I guess we should leave him alone about that now ,Eh?)

How are the flames looking?

Any of there key players out? or injured, or in horrible slumps?

Whats the record?

Miikka Kiprusoff registered his third shutout of the season Sunday at Madison Square Garden to lead the Calgary Flames to a 3-0 National Hockey League victory over the New York Rangers.

Calgary has won seven of its past nine outings and has won four road games in a row for the first time since December of 2007.

http://www.faceoff.com/hockey/teams/calgar...x%3fid%3d893439

Archived