Martin St. Louis [G 8-A 15-P 23]

Vaclav Prospal [G 6-A 11- 17]

For more info on both teams follow these links:

Montreal Canadiens

Tampa Bay Lightning

Listen to the game:

150px-RDS_logo.svg.png

GO HABS GO!

On paper, there is no reason why we shouldn't crush Tampa thoroughly. They've lost 9 straight, can't score, can't keep the other team from scoring, and have no defense. That being said, they are due for a win, and we have a disturbing tendency of playing down to the level of our opposition, so I wouldn't actually be shocked to see a close game decided via OT or shootout.

Yea Price is fighting a cold so i wouldn't be surprised to see Halak get another shot.

Anyways, look at the pic of Price you posted. The puck hit him but he's looking away from it. He's a horrible goalie. trade him for a box of chicken nuggets.

I sure hope your only joking. What the pic doesn't show is the shot and the path to the net. Could have been tipped. But I am guessing your joking anyway.

It'll be more interesting to see our forward lines, as I believe it doesn't really matter who starts in goal this game.

I hope the Habs don't view the Lightning as just one of those basement dwelling teams they can walk all over with a half effort. They have to go into this game with the same kind of attitude as the Calgary, New York, Detroit games. Go into this game with the realization that Tampa is a real threat to take 2 points from us and we'll win. Build a lead on them early and then keep up forechecking and locking down the neutral zone. And look out for Vinny!

Guest olddude
Hab win and they are within 3 points of Division (and Conference) lead, as Bruins won last night. (That Washington is too different teams, home and away -- can't recall ever seeing anything like it.)

GO HABS GO!! Another 4-1 win!!

I think you meant Boston lost last night. ;)

I sure hope your only joking. What the pic doesn't show is the shot and the path to the net. Could have been tipped. But I am guessing your joking anyway.

It'll be more interesting to see our forward lines, as I believe it doesn't really matter who starts in goal this game.

LOL yea man, of course I'm joking. Price is awesome.

I hope that I get over this bad feeling by game time this evening. I don't like those french guys coming in our bldg with always something to prove - it's the same with the french goalies. They're so pumped when in Montreal. On that note, I hope #4 continue with his woes on the minus side tonight. We are having a great home stand - just what the doctor ordered. Our PP is almost there and the hustle is finally there so hopefully our mindset and game plan will be the same as it was against the much tougher teams that we took points from.

GO HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Archived