The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Favorite Enforcer?

Cindy Crosby. ;)

"Wanna Go?" means "Wanna see me jump you while you're making sure you win the face-off back to your D-Men before you think the fight is supposed to start?" :lol:

That Crosy just cracks me up sometimes. I mean, did he even graduate high school? At times, he doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed. ;)

Cindy Crosby. ;)

"Wanna Go?" means "Wanna see me jump you while you're making sure you win the face-off back to your D-Men before you think the fight is supposed to start?" :lol:

That Crosy just cracks me up sometimes. I mean, did he even graduate high school? At times, he doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed. ;)

LOL.

Cindy Crosby. ;)

That was just his inexperience from fighting, he needs to learn you need to wait for the gloves to drop.

That was just his inexperience from fighting, he needs to learn you need to wait for the gloves to drop.
Yeah, especially in the offensive zone. McLean would look pretty silly stepping back and dropping his gloves while Crosby takes the puck drop and scores before he starts to fight.

Not sure how Crosby didn't figure that out over his 15 years of hockey 'till now. :rolleyes:

Yeah, especially in the offensive zone. McLean would look pretty silly stepping back and dropping his gloves while Crosby takes the puck drop and scores before he starts to fight.

Not sure how Crosby didn't figure that out over his 15 years of hockey 'till now. :rolleyes:

Same way a kid can watch his parents drive for 15 years and then be a retard behind the wheel, its different when you actually have to do it.

Anybody that will rip Lucic's head off will be my favorite enforcer.

I would love to see a Bieksa - Lucic tilt. Bieksa doesn't fit the usual definition of enforcer, but he brings a wicked intensity to his fights. He has yet to lose one, if I remember correctly.

As for my favorite enforcer, I'd probably have to go with Laraque. I saw a fair bit of him when he was in Edmonton, before he moved to the Eastern Conference.

Although I also have to say I'm entertained by Boogaard's attempts to play hockey. :lol:

Archived