The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Canadiens 3000th Win

QbGamer

Twas the Booins. HAHAHA SUCKERS. Habs > Bruins

Well we also has a 16 year headstart on Boston, so things considering, if they average 22 wins over the next 16 seasons, which I can't imagine them not doing, they will have 3000 much before their 100th anniversary.

Of course the league have changed over the years game-played wise, but the point still stands.

Well we also has a 16 year headstart on Boston, so things considering, if they average 22 wins over the next 16 seasons, which I can't imagine them not doing, they will have 3000 much before their 100th anniversary.

Of course the league have changed over the years game-played wise, but the point still stands.

Shh, don't ruin the moment for me. :lol:

i dont think the season was 82 games long during those 16 years.

i dont think the season was 82 games long during those 16 years.

It was about a quarter to a third of the length actually, 25-30 games usually. We were obviously a better franchise at a W/G ratio, but Boston wasn't too shabby at all and if someone were to do the numbers, it should be pretty close.

I actually thought we would have had more than 3000 wins, lol. But considering we're what 300 wins more than second place Boston, I guess it ain't bad :) And that's 3000 wins in the NHL, right? Of course we existed for a few years prior to the creating on the NHL.

Detroit and Toronto are actually pretty close for 3rd and 4th place on the list. I think it's only like 4 wins that separates the two of them or something pretty close like that which I thought was interesting.

Archived