The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs @ Devils - Tues. Jan. 2nd, 2009; 7:00et

Flying_Lion

i dunno man, thats pretty catastrophic lol

Congratulations on the first quintriplicate post I've ever seen. ;)

When that happens, I suggest you open a new window and view the thread in it. If your message hasn't posted, use the back button on your original browser window, copy and paste your post into the new window and re-submit. Don't know why, but it seems to be a common and recurring thing with this forum.

Kind of disappointed to see Patches on the 4th line where he will be limited and kind of wanted to see Weber, but no real complaints with the lineup.

It sucks having key players out with injuries but that's what having depth is all about. Looking forward to tonight's game and to having the team back on home ice Sunday afternoon. Those last 3 games seem to have brought the team closer together because they played with passion and seemed to be excited like never before whenever anyone scored. I hope we can keep it up and have our Captain back on Sunday.

this gonna be a hard game for us to win.with injuries that won't go away and now CP isout as well,hmmm! i hate to say it,but i think we won't pull this 1 out,.god, i hope i'm wrong,lol!!

as it stands,we have a not a shiney record in joisy. :unsure:

# Canadiens are 10-28-3 in the last 41 meetings.

# Canadiens are 2-16-2 in the last 20 meetings in New Jersey.

Congratulations on the first quintriplicate post I've ever seen. ;)

When that happens, I suggest you open a new window and view the thread in it. If your message hasn't posted, use the back button on your original browser window, copy and paste your post into the new window and re-submit. Don't know why, but it seems to be a common and recurring thing with this forum.

Kind of disappointed to see Patches on the 4th line where he will be limited and kind of wanted to see Weber, but no real complaints with the lineup.

the forum blows up way to much

It sucks having key players out with injuries but that's what having depth is all about. Looking forward to tonight's game and to having the team back on home ice Sunday afternoon. Those last 3 games seem to have brought the team closer together because they played with passion and seemed to be excited like never before whenever anyone scored. I hope we can keep it up and have our Captain back on Sunday.

according to the gazette Sak will not be available this weekend

In the post season, yes.

Regular season you can be excused, but you are required to make every effort to keep track of the score and glimpse the highlights and replays whenever possible. If there is a television at the party, that television is to be tuned in to the game and you are obligated to walk by it at least as frequently as you refresh your beverage.

That's the best description of a real fan attending a party that I've seen, congrats !

If there is no TV, make sure you have a friend SMS you as soon as one team scores.

I asked my fiancee if we could have a hockey themed wedding. We'd get married on the ice, have hockey sticks instead of flowers, and instead of "I do" we'd say "le BUUUUUT!"

She uh...didn't go for it. :(

Well, at least you were able to ask her if the idea was good. I didn't even had the option to bring up the subject.

For tonight game, I am kinda disappointed Weber is not playing. I think the PP needs to be shaken up, and Weber might be the right fit to do that. Hopefully he will play next game, but if there's a player I wanted to see in lieu of Tanger, it's Pacioretty. Let's hope he can play the same hockey he played in pre-season games. Other than that, all is good in Habby-landia.

Of course, it will be better if we win this game !

With that said, GO HABS GO !!!!

Pacioretty will make his NHL debut tonight

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/hockey/20...-ses-debuts.php

lineup for the start of the game expected to be has mentionned yesterday

Andrei Kostitsyn – Tomas Plekanec – Alex Kovalev

Sergei Kostitsyn – Robert Lang – Matt d’Agostini

Guillaume Latendresse – Maxim Lapierre – Tom Kostopoulos

Steve Bégin – Kyle Chipchura – Max Pacioretty

I like these lineups kickin some butts tonight GOOOOOO HABS GOOOOOOOOOO!

I have been ahab fan since the 50's and this team has me as excited as I was in the early 70's.The depth we have is almost mindboggling, we are deep in talent from the management,forwards, defence and goaltending. The Canadiens are here.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

Our team is getting younger and younger. At least we are giving some Bulldogs players a chance to play and are not losing at the same time.

Lets just keep on winning and soon Price, Koivu and Laraque will be back. Then Higgins and Dandenault too. Then Tanguay. Did I miss anyone?

I asked my fiancee if we could have a hockey themed wedding. We'd get married on the ice, have hockey sticks instead of flowers, and instead of "I do" we'd say "le BUUUUUT!"

She uh...didn't go for it. :(

That's a fair request and if she's not willing to meet you half way, I say look for somebody else.

Just kidding. I just got slapped by my wife for suggesting it. Thanks buddy.

i'm gonna say.....3-2 habs...

hope they shake up the PP units, geez it's getting embarassing,

is there an option to DECLINE PP's ???

hope carbs sticks with Carey ( BOLTS ! ) Price, the laddie's smokin hot right now.

actually, the PK is where they are getting stronger. They also have more scoring chances short handed.

this gonna be a hard game for us to win.with injuries that won't go away and now CP isout as well,hmmm! i hate to say it,but i think we won't pull this 1 out,.god, i hope i'm wrong,lol!!

as it stands,we have a not a shiney record in joisy. :unsure:

# Canadiens are 10-28-3 in the last 41 meetings.

# Canadiens are 2-16-2 in the last 20 meetings in New Jersey.

This is all about to change. Our D and Goaltending is getting better and we now appear to be finding the back of the net via the most unlikely players whom are now stepping up to the plate

Archived