The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Going To Ottawa

habs_10

Last year around this time, there was a game in ottawa in which a whole bunch of habs fans hit the rideau canal for a skate as a group. I know my group is 14 people making the hour and half trip over to the game from montreal. wondering if anyone else is going and if they plan to hit the canal at all. our group will be hitting the canal at 1 until about 3:00 but look for us in the parking lot for a mini tailgate party while walking over to the arena.

3 years in a row, habs have lost when i am there, hoping to break that jinx. 9 games in mtl, 7-0-2 ..... game in toronto 1-0.... i'm a winning record at games for the habs this year, hopefully will keep that record going in ottawa.

so anyone coming on rideau canal? wear your jerseys

I'm making my way to the game and I can't wait. I was there in November for a 3-2 shootout win!

We're a group of 4 and personnally I never thought about hitting up the Rideau Canal before the game, it's a great idea. I'll talk to my friends see if they're up for it. If I go, I'll be rockig my Komi jersey! :P

We might also have a little ''tailgate'' going!

As seen on tv in the past.... i'll be the one with the habs flag as well and my cousin and i will be sporting our wigs and kanye glasses. on tv twice this year. we'll be sitting behind the net, not sure which one. section 315. whoever is going skating say hi to all habs fans, as for the mini tailgate, we'll be there, but who knows, apparently it'll be really cold. on va voir

M

GGGOOOOO HHHAAAAAABBBBSSSS GGGGGOOOOOOO

As seen on tv in the past.... i'll be the one with the habs flag as well and my cousin and i will be sporting our wigs and kanye glasses. on tv twice this year. we'll be sitting behind the net, not sure which one. section 315. whoever is going skating say hi to all habs fans, as for the mini tailgate, we'll be there, but who knows, apparently it'll be really cold. on va voir

M

GGGOOOOO HHHAAAAAABBBBSSSS GGGGGOOOOOOO

Perfect to keep the beer cold :lol:

After the game, we'll probably be hitting up the Boston Pizza...a little snack before the trip home.

And I'm section 301 or 302, completly opposite to you haha. But 2 of my friends are in 316!

Anyways, good game to everyone!! GO HABS GO!!!!

Archived