The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Out Of Town Thread

GreekHockeyCoach

My family and I are planning a trip to Montreal in March or April to attend our first Montreal Canadiens game. I am looking for assistance in picking "good" seats. I have a few questions and would appreciate any suggestions/information:

- Where is the best place to purchase online tickets? (ie. stubhub)

- Most of the available tickets appear to be in the white, grey, blue sections. Are there any seats better then the others or sections we should avoid?

Thank you!

i'll be staying at the four points 6 blocks from the bell center thursday and friday night. I'm gonna have a few friends with me. Wondering if anyone wanted to meet up? I will be spending most of my time trying to get autographs with one of my friends. But we will want some down time at night.

I'll be in town for the HABS vs leafs on Feb 7th. I'm wanting to go to the morning skate because I really want to take advantage of my trip, so I was looking for some info like ; can I actually go? where is it? does it cost money? would I be able to get close enough for some good pics?

Also, where should we go after the game for some beers?

My family and I are planning a trip to Montreal in March or April to attend our first Montreal Canadiens game. I am looking for assistance in picking "good" seats. I have a few questions and would appreciate any suggestions/information:

- Where is the best place to purchase online tickets? (ie. stubhub)

- Most of the available tickets appear to be in the white, grey, blue sections. Are there any seats better then the others or sections we should avoid?

Thank you!

any seat is a good seat at the bell center even the nose bleeds

Hi

im new to this forum and have a question i hope someone can help with.... my wife and i are taking our 8yo son to our first NHL game... we have been given 2 tickets in the club desjardin section 203 ... and as we all would like to experience the game in these seats....im thinking of buying a single ticket from stub hub for section 402 ,which seems close by (at least in the seating chart) and my wife and I would switch off during the game so we both have an opportunity to catch a period in the good section (203) ......

logistically is this reasonable ? or is it once your in a section , ur basically there till game over??

any feedback greatly appreciated

thanks

Hi

im new to this forum and have a question i hope someone can help with.... my wife and i are taking our 8yo son to our first NHL game... we have been given 2 tickets in the club desjardin section 203 ... and as we all would like to experience the game in these seats....im thinking of buying a single ticket from stub hub for section 402 ,which seems close by (at least in the seating chart) and my wife and I would switch off during the game so we both have an opportunity to catch a period in the good section (203) ......

logistically is this reasonable ? or is it once your in a section , ur basically there till game over??

any feedback greatly appreciated

thanks

i don't see why it would be a problem. just figure out a meeting spot to swap tickets and you should be cool. i've never had a problem switching seats but i've never sat in the desjardins section either. i can't think of a reason why it would be different as long as you exchange tickets.

I'll be in town for the HABS vs leafs on Feb 7th. I'm wanting to go to the morning skate because I really want to take advantage of my trip, so I was looking for some info like ; can I actually go? where is it? does it cost money? would I be able to get close enough for some good pics?

Also, where should we go after the game for some beers?

Morning skates on game days are at the Bell Centre and are not open to the public. However, if you come a day early, you could go to the practice in their training facility in Brossard.

Right next by the Bell Center, theres not too much choice, La cage aux sports or Peel Pub could be allright, but it's nothing special.

But theres a place (a 5 minute drive) from the Bell Center called "La station des sports" Sports station in english, it's a really great place to watch a game.

Heres the details of the place:

2051 Ste-Catherine West

Montréal, QC H2M 2T6

(514) 931-5559

The food is also great for a sports bar type of place.

Archived