The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Is There A Place To Watch Habs Games In Hamilton?

TORHABSFAN

Hey guys.. I am going to be in Hamilton all next week for the Source for Sorts (SDC) trade show..

I will be working it till 6 on both Tuesday and Wensday nights...

Its likely going to take me well over 2 hours to get back home to Toronto each night.. so I was wonderind rather then makeing the trip home and missing half the game..Is there a Bar that shows Habs games in hamiltonÉ I figured that since Hamilton is home to the Habs AHL affiliate I might have a chance.

I know their are some Bulldogs fans from Steel Town here so can somebody help me out.

Hey guys.. I am going to be in Hamilton all next week for the Source for Sorts (SDC) trade show..

I will be working it till 6 on both Tuesday and Wensday nights...

Its likely going to take me well over 2 hours to get back home to Toronto each night.. so I was wonderind rather then makeing the trip home and missing half the game..Is there a Bar that shows Habs games in hamiltonÉ I figured that since Hamilton is home to the Habs AHL affiliate I might have a chance.

I know their are some Bulldogs fans from Steel Town here so can somebody help me out.

I'm not sure about that exactly, but I might be able to help you out with the french keyboard layout dilemma you seem to be having.

1. go to control panÉl, thÉn RÉgional and LanguagÉ Options

2. Click on "Languages" tab, then click on the "details" button

3. In the "installed services" section make sure that there is English (United States). If not then you can click add and select it from the "Input Language" dropdown list. Also in the "installed services" section you can remove the french one.

4. If for some reason you still want to have both and didn't remove the french one then you can switch between them down in your taskbar near the clock. To make that option visible you just right click on the taskbar, go to "toolbars" and select "language bar". Then either a little "EN" or "FR" will appear. Just click on that to pick which language you want.

5. If all else fails, just move to QuÉbec.

Also, in my experience (barring a big traffic jam), a Hamilton to Toronto trip can be done in roughly an hour. You might be stuck in some sort of rush hour though, thus making my last sentence irrelevant! Sorry bro and good luck!

I'm not sure about that exactly, but I might be able to help you out with the french keyboard layout dilemma you seem to be having.

1. go to control panÉl, thÉn RÉgional and LanguagÉ Options

2. Click on "Languages" tab, then click on the "details" button

3. In the "installed services" section make sure that there is English (United States). If not then you can click add and select it from the "Input Language" dropdown list. Also in the "installed services" section you can remove the french one.

4. If for some reason you still want to have both and didn't remove the french one then you can switch between them down in your taskbar near the clock. To make that option visible you just right click on the taskbar, go to "toolbars" and select "language bar". Then either a little "EN" or "FR" will appear. Just click on that to pick which language you want.

5. If all else fails, just move to QuÉbec.

Also, in my experience (barring a big traffic jam), a Hamilton to Toronto trip can be done in roughly an hour. You might be stuck in some sort of rush hour though, thus making my last sentence irrelevant! Sorry bro and good luck!

lol Thanks for the tip.. I was using my girlfriends lap top and didn't noptice the french was on.

As for the trip... It will be rush hour when I leave 6pm.. no way I get to Toronto by 7pm.

my 2 cents... if you are staying donwtown in Tor.. might b a better idea to take the GO train system.. i have seen rush hour trips get quite out of hand and you can come go from Burlington a little easier.

But i am not sure where u can actuall watch any games.. but some of th brs do have the NHL network around and the barkeeps are pretty good.

Where are you working in Hamilton? if i amy ask it might help me find you something closer to where you are

my 2 cents... if you are staying donwtown in Tor.. might b a better idea to take the GO train system.. i have seen rush hour trips get quite out of hand and you can come go from Burlington a little easier.

But i am not sure where u can actuall watch any games.. but some of th brs do have the NHL network around and the barkeeps are pretty good.

Where are you working in Hamilton? if i amy ask it might help me find you something closer to where you are

Thanks for the Tip. Unfortunatly I need to drive as I have items I will be taking with me and I have to visit my office in North Toronto first each day.

I will be working at the Hamilton convenction centre but I don't nesserialy need a bar right their I can travel around Hamilton a bit I do have 1 hour to play with.

Also the NHL network isn't carrying either Habs game this week so I need a bar with either RDS or the NHL Centre Ice package.

o ok.. sure..

near the convention centre there is a place called the honest lawyer. they advertize at the games and i think it might b a good place to go.

Dude you nailed it thanks.. I actually made it home in time for tonights game.. but I will need it tommrow.. I talked to them today and they said they would show it for me..

I am also sending all the Source for Sports Quebec reps their as well..

Thank you you helped myself as well as a bunch of other Habs fans find the game!

ok great.. cool glad i could help. have a great time!

oh ya and b.tw.... there is a Bulldog game tonight vs. Manitoba...if any of your co-workers are interested

Thanks a lot of them did go and watch the Dogs.. I would have if the Habs where not playing.. Habs game always comes first.. Really upset that I couldn't get a Dogs game in though, it would have been nice I haven't scene them yet this year but I am sure I will at some point. I picked up a new Bulldogs jersey this week so I need to go soon.

Archived