Montreal @ New Jersey, Game #46, 7:00, Rds

pitbull12

2w3ztpk.jpg

122enib.jpgVS 2zxo60k.jpg
Montreal Canadiens 27-12-6 @ New Jersey Devils 28-15-3
7:00 PM ET - RDS TV

Starting Goaltenders

For the Montreal Canadiens
CAREY PRICE 16-4-5 (.921 SV% - 2.30 GAA)

2lu45kn.jpg

For the New Jersey Devils
SCOTT CLEMMENSEN 18-9-1 (.992 SV% - 2.30 GAA)

2pql1d3.jpg

Game Notes
- Montreal Canadiens Captain Saku Koivu may return to the lineup.
- New Jersey Devils forward Brendan Shanahan is playing in his second game since signing with the Devils.

nice GDT, well done.

Can't believe that stinker last night. glad we have no poll for to-night !!!

The next time we do have a poll, is it possible to leave off the option of " Easy win by the habs " ???

There's no question, that that question question shuold NOT be an option.

I'm going with my usual predicition,...5-4 habs, in O/T.

2-PP goals, maxpac, kovy, AK will score.

Hope to see a better effort from all involved to-night.

( Not to nit pick, but how did Clemmensen lose 9 games, with a .992 save % ??? )....hee hee

With Saku and Carey back in the lineup, I predict a 4-1 win for the Habs. Andrei with 2 goals, Kovy with a goal and Saku with a goal.

Its a back to back in NJ though who are a very good team and who knows how Koivu is doing, as I stated before I hope hes in mid-season form otherwise its a bad move.

SAKU SAKU SAKU SAKUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok

Its a back to back in NJ though who are a very good team and who knows how Koivu is doing, as I stated before I hope hes in mid-season form otherwise its a bad move.

Ok

he isnt going to play 20min or anything, if he is playing tonight i trust he is 100%.. he wouldnt return otherwise

he isnt going to play 20min or anything, if he is playing tonight i trust he is 100%.. he wouldnt return otherwise

This is Koivu we're talking about, the guy would play if he broke one leg and just put more pressure on the other.

Hopefully you're right, but if he wasn't 100% yesterday, did that one night sleep really do the trick?

This is Koivu we're talking about, the guy would play if he broke one leg and just put more pressure on the other.

Hopefully you're right, but if he wasn't 100% yesterday, did that one night sleep really do the trick?

they didn't think they would need him - big easy win last night and maybe he waits till after the all star break.

Archived