The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Guy Lafleur Is Going To Be At My Mall On Saturday

smuffle

He'll only be there for an hour, though. I guess he's signing autographs; there's a big sign outside the hockey merchandise store that says "come meet Guy Lafleur Feb. 7th". I'm not sure I'll go, but I might go with my dad or something. Lafleur was before my era, but it'd be cool to meet him anyway, and I know my dad would love to see him.

lucky.

i would love to meet guy lafleur, and its my birthday :lol:

Well,i am a die-hard life long habsfan,GUY LAFLEUR #10 being my all-time habs fav.,even to this day.

So you can imagine how awesome it was for me on the 18/11/06 ,when i heard he was coming my way.I had seen him before in a hockey legends game ,but did not have the chance to meet him.Anyways,he came to Moncton as a promotion for the grand opening of Future shop store.

No lie,i was first in line,(drove from St.John),not only got a photograph of Guy & myself,but he signed my #10 Lafleur jesery that i had owned for yrs.

It looks awesome in my habs hockey room,framed of course.

Just thought i 'd share this story of mine,anytime you have the chance to meet a habs legend,take it from me,do not pass it up. :D

OH,by the way powerplay2009,HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Well,i am a die-hard life long habsfan,GUY LAFLEUR #10 being my all-time habs fav.,even to this day.

So you can imagine how awesome it was for me on the 18/11/06 ,when i heard he was coming my way.I had seen him before in a hockey legends game ,but did not have the chance to meet him.Anyways,he came to Moncton as a promotion for the grand opening of Future shop store.

No lie,i was first in line,(drove from St.John),not only got a photograph of Guy & myself,but he signed my #10 Lafleur jesery that i had owned for yrs.

It looks awesome in my habs hockey room,framed of course.

Just thought i 'd share this story of mine,anytime you have the chance to meet a habs legend,take it from me,do not pass it up. :D

OH,by the way powerplay2009,HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Too cool I would love that Guy and Kenny my two all time fax players. I love to have a pic with me and Guy. I got a signed puck by Dryden and nothing of Guy yet. losts of recent guys stuff Pictures autographs etc. But Guy man I jealous. He comes into Ontario I drive 2 to 4 hrs and camp out in out a bit myself to get that.

I went to see Guy Lafleur and he autographed my Habs jersey. I also have a picture of me and Guy.

Glad somebody went. I probably should have gone, but I didn't wind up going... I guess he was before my time, and my dad said he had to work so he decided not to go. *sigh* oh well! I'll just have to console myself with buying some hockey cards and sending them to the fan mail address to (hopefully) be signed by current players. I think I might do that after I make my costume... I could send a picture of it! :lol:

Archived