The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Pittsburgh @ Montreal | Tuesday, February 3rd | 7:30pm Est

RicochetII

Im glad that bum who hit him got 5 games.

I heard that this wasn't the 1st time Gauthier was in the doghouse for dirty and excessive hits. I thought the consequences for repeat offenders was supposed to increase with each offense.

I think he got off easy with 5.

How many punches did he land in his 2 fights? Zero? One? Maybe two? Not more. Henry is an awfull fighter who doesn't strike fear into anybody of the heavyweights in this league.

Your right. He sucked fighting down here on the farm. Big guy but if you looking for him to be enforcer forget it.

He is on my dump trade whatever

How many punches did he land in his 2 fights? Zero? One? Maybe two? Not more. Henry is an awfull fighter who doesn't strike fear into anybody of the heavyweights in this league.

I agree that he's not anywhere near the best fighter in this league but sometimes just the fact that someone steps up and trys to win a fight gets the team going

at least he gets out there and fights much more the useless laraque does.... all laraque does is come up with excuses as to why he can't fight

Team played well on the whole this period, I like the energy and the shots on goal (double digits, whoo-hoo!). On the other hand, we still can't finish a play to save our lives. One of these days, I'd like to have us control a period like that AND have the scoreboard reflect it.

Nice dive by Sergei though.

Top quality, heh, but every player in the league does it, so I don't really care. :)

If this effort was anywhere near consistent...I'd be a very happy camper. Many nights I swear I'm never watching hockey again ---to avoid the stress...crappy moods...marital strain... what have you ;) . But when I get home from work on gameday.... I always seem to make sure the kids homework is all done and I can watch the game without interruption. I swear to Chrlst these Habs will be the death of me. I also swear that one day I will get to Montreal!

Team played well on the whole this period, I like the energy and the shots on goal (double digits, whoo-hoo!). On the other hand, we still can't finish a play to save our lives. One of these days, I'd like to have us control a period like that AND have the scoreboard reflect it.

Oct 11th vs Toronto

Dec 4th vs Rangers

Dec 29th vs Florida

Jan 8th vs Toronto

Thats off the top of my head.

Not trying to make a point, just playing devils advocate. :P

Boy, I sure wouldn't mind seeing a player with size and strength like Pacioretty playing with Saku and Higgins. Higgins-Saku-Dags is too much of the same thing and not big enough to get the job done.

I agree, Watching pacioretty play is a real nice treat. Its going to be alot of fun watching this kid in the red,white and blue in the future years

Archived