The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Pittsburgh @ Montreal | Tuesday, February 3rd | 7:30pm Est

RicochetII

im pretty sure it was just an incomplete line change as obyrne was on with hammer i believe and then markov came on, so im assuming obyrne just didnt get off yet..

You are correct, my bad.

I actually like how O'Byrne's been playing since his return, he's been very steady, IMO a lot steadier than Hamrlik.

Does anyone really think Henry is necessary? I don't want to stir anything up here, I am simply curious. I just don't like how after we go down a goal the team thinks it needs to fight. I guess it more or less worked to some extent because we scored very soon after Henry's fight. I just feel that there is another way. As you can see, I am against the idea of having a designated fighter.

Having the soft team that we do I think his fight was great to see. Our players get pushed around far too much and henry was simply setting the tone and look what happened....we scored...and have been playing good so far

Hes lucky he didn't get a concussion from that hit and a lot of players would have been sitting this one out of it were them receiving that flying elbow to the head

I agree. And I'm very nervous about him playing. But we're short quite a few players so he might feel extra pressure to do his part. I hope it works out.

GO HABS GO!

Having the soft team that we do I think his fight was great to see. Our players get pushed around far too much and henry was simply setting the tone and look what happened....we scored...and have been playing good so far

How many punches did he land in his 2 fights? Zero? One? Maybe two? Not more. Henry is an awfull fighter who doesn't strike fear into anybody of the heavyweights in this league.

Archived