The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

White Out The Saddledome !!!!

19sakic1

Hey folks, been a while since I've posted, but I lurk from time to time...lol

I have something cool to tell you about. I have a Facebook group called 'Habs Fans in Calgary' and we're trying to rally everyone together to wear white (if they have something white with the logo) to the game next week. I'm sure you've all heard of the Sea of Red where the Flames fans all have red jerseys in the crowd. I admit, it's pretty impressive. But Flames fans stink and we want to show the Habs that Calgary is their second home! So, if you are going to the game or know someone going to the game who's not a Flames fan, get them to wear white too!! Feel free to pass this flyer around too or use it as your profile picture or anything you can possibly think of! Pretty please! On a side note, I need some ideas for a sign or two. Maybe something making fun of the flames in french using the 'RDS'? I dunno, but I have a huge plotter here at work and I could print off something cool. I wonder if Laraque will be back by then. We might need him. Anywho, only a week left before I see the Habs for the first time in a couple years. I'm stoked!!

n794445410_5685704_8658.jpg

Archived