The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Which Visiting Team's Fans Are The Most Ill-behaved In Your Arena?

videofarmer

Well, it turns out not all the Eastern Conference teams have message boards (although some that don't, do have Facebook pages that I won't go anywhere near). I joined all the boards I could, but only a few would let me start a new topic right after joining. Here's what was posted so far:

Atlanta: 1 vote for Buffalo.

Buffalo: Coudln't seem to decide as most posters named several teams. Leafs seemed to be the winners here. I was also complimented for using the correct spelling of "your". Thanks.

Carolina: 2 said Buffalo and 1 said it's a tie between Buffalo and the Wings before the thread was closed.

Montreal: 2 for the Leafs fans and 1 for the Flyers.

Toronto: 1 'Canes fan on the Leafs board said Buffalo

Click on the links to go to the threads if you want to keep up. Most of these fans would be nice if they came to your venue to watch a game I bet!

Guest ForeverGuyLafleur

Bruins fans... a bunch of disgusting arrogant people coming from everywhere as long as they hate the Habs. They pollute every place/website where Habs fans come to discuss. The worst in it is the presence of many French Quebecers among the Bruins fans... a bunch of fools!

Leafs fans... can't tell how many horror tales I heard about them after every game against them.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?p...809playersurvey

QUESTION 6: WHICH TEAM HAS THE MOST DISRUPTIVE FANS?

Top 3:

Philadelphia Flyers (24%)(comes with a disruptive team)

Montreal (13%)(comes with disruptive riots)

San Jose (8%)(...what?)

San Jose has a really rabid fanbase, they even have their own nickname for the stadium, called the "Shark Tank" and their fans are VERY passionate and have been selling out that rink for years. California definetly has been one of Bettman's greatest accomplishments.

San Jose has a really rabid fanbase, they even have their own nickname for the stadium, called the "Shark Tank" and their fans are VERY passionate and have been selling out that rink for years. California definetly has been one of Bettman's greatest accomplishments.

Hm, didn't know that about the Sharks. Weird.

Also, I thought the Sharks were WHL, making them not one of Bettman's accomplishments.

Archived