The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Any Other Canadiens In Buffalo?

Hab-in-Buffalo

I am wondering if there is any Canadiens fans in Buffalo / WNY stuck in Sabres land like me???

I moved to Buffalo a little while ago and I would like to go to every games Montreal play in Buffalo but I do not know any Canadiens fans around here. My wife is nice enough to go once in a while but it sucks to pay for 2 tickets when only I enjoy the game.

BTW I am going this week end!!! :D

So if there is any Hab fans in WNY, let me know - I d like to get a crew going and get together for the four anual meeting between Buf and Montreal...

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...

I won 2 tickets to that game and drove down to see them...sat 2nd row right behind the net.

its a shame I didnt check this first.

I am wondering if there is any Canadiens fans in Buffalo / WNY stuck in Sabres land like me???

I moved to Buffalo a little while ago and I would like to go to every games Montreal play in Buffalo but I do not know any Canadiens fans around here. My wife is nice enough to go once in a while but it sucks to pay for 2 tickets when only I enjoy the game.

BTW I am going this week end!!! :D

So if there is any Hab fans in WNY, let me know - I d like to get a crew going and get together for the four anual meeting between Buf and Montreal...

Chris.

Archived