The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

A Real Fanatic At 110%

loudog

Hey there,

After my quick stint on CTV News, last Thursday (Feb 5th), it was TQS' turn to want to interview me. It occured friday, February 6th and it aired that same evening, on 110%. It reruns monday, at 9am.

I was midly disappointed with CTV's newcast, as they recycled footage from a previous report and only added some stuff they recorded with me. But it was an amazing experience nonetheless, as it opened the next door:

TQS and the TV show 110%, well known for french-speaking Montreal Canadiens fans. I know that show is not popular with everyone, and the purpose of this thread is not to bash on that show.

I wanted to share the interview with you, it's in french only, but a picture is worth a thousand words. Imagine a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6UEoxrIMz0

I hope I will be invited to the show, so that it open a door to real fans like us and to be able to give a different take on things. Fans like us often have different views and it would be fun to bring it to them.

Thread re-opened, my apologies to Daniel, I closed it last night without having taken the time to actually see that it has an interview of himself. Mistakes happen. I want to be the first here to offer my congratulations to Daniel for the interview, it was great to see one of our own members from this forum being interviewed.

Thread re-opened, my apologies to Daniel, I closed it last night without having taken the time to actually see that it has an interview of himself. Mistakes happen. I want to be the first here to offer my congratulations to Daniel for the interview, it was great to see one of our own members from this forum being interviewed.

Thanks man.

Much appreciated.

And if my dream becomes true, if I can go on the show one day, if I can achieve my dream to go every now and then, my goal is to bring some of here, some of what I know on the Internet here and there, to the show. But one stop at a time. I think I can do it.

Daniel

Thanks man.

Much appreciated.

And if my dream becomes true, if I can go on the show one day, if I can achieve my dream to go every now and then, my goal is to bring some of here, some of what I know on the Internet here and there, to the show. But one stop at a time. I think I can do it.

Daniel

I hope you realize your dream Daniel. You sure looked real comfortable in front of that camera. Best of luck.

Archived