The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Ugly Stuff Coming Tomorrow?

maximus123

from RDS tonight, and its been brewing in the french media all week

ugly, ugly stuff from the "party" that happened

implicating more than 1 player from the Habs

we are going to learn alot about this tomorrow

demers and cie mentionned that hockey would be 2nd tomorrow and some players wouldnt sleep alot at all

ive heard alot from PErron, Tremblay and all, all week

im sorry but I do not like the sound of this AT ALL

I'm hearing the same thing on Team 990 right now.

Tony Marinaro says news coming out will be "Much worse" than the rumors we have heard and the pictures we've all seen online. On top of that this news is set to be released by a major Montreal daily newspaper who can and will be held accountable for any false, slanderous things they might print if they can't back it up with sources.

Marinaro also speculates that the scheduled practice tomorrow may be canceled to keep players away from the media.

If things were bad before they are about to get worse and unfortunately, what were once just rumors are about to get plastered all over the NHL and North American sports news and beyond.

Happy 100th Birthday, Habs!

Tony Marinaro says news coming out will be "Much worse" than the rumors we have heard and the pictures we've all seen online. On top of that this news is set to be released by a major Montreal daily newspaper who can and will be held accountable for any false, slanderous things they might print if they can't back it up with sources.

Marinaro also speculates that the scheduled practice tomorrow may be canceled to keep players away from the media.

If things were bad before they are about to get worse and unfortunately, what were once just rumors are about to get plastered all over the NHL and North American sports news and beyond.

Richard Labbé confirmed on tv minutes ago that the story will be out in La Presse tomorrow

they said some players may have to face serious allegations and that justice may and could get involved in all of this.

Jean Perron was on to something when he talked about the party having a bad influence on the games, he said he had to call Bob Gainey to let him know about all of this.

I know someone that works in the media and he told me that Price got into a fight in a bar and it got ugly... I don't know if it is true or not but if it is I CALLED it

I hope it's just a bar fight. That's not news, that's life. Corson and the gang back in the day were their own bouncers. They were always brawling it up. No big deal.

I will not believe any of these things unless there's solid proof that they actually happened

This is going to be worse than "O'Byrne Steals Purse", right?

In all seriousness, if what people are saying is true, then it would be best to cancel practice tomorrow... especially considering just how forgiving the Montreal media is.

lol

I wont repeat all im hearing from all the french media here but i think obyrne story was nothing now

but i think we all have an idea of the players involved.

in all honesty it sound sad

Demers said the habs fan would be tested tomorrow

I will not believe any of these things unless there's solid proof that they actually happened

"A multipage report with sources and possibly pictures with more than several players involved concerning nightlife issues. Members of the media have had their hands on information for some time and some have chosen to talk about it, others have not."

I am with you that unless there are sources this will still be hearsay. What concerns me is that a major paper like La Presse, which is more respected than that rag Le Journal De Montreal, will be very careful that they don't print things with nothing to back it up. That can get them into legal trouble and I doubt they want to open up that can of worms when dealing with the Juggernaut Montreal Canadiens and their team of lawyers.

People make mistakes and bad choices. God forbid they have too many beers or other things. I know I have. These guys are young and rich and living in the best city in the world. After all the rumors this may be a turning point for alot of guys on this team. I'm hoping they can turn the page and get back to hockey.

Whatever happens, things looks like they'll get very ugly before they get better. Trying times for Les Boys, indeed.

Archived