The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Media

i agree dude. Shanahan, Gagne. Briere, Smyth. All were potential habs that were turned away by the media. It is causing problems for the organisation to aquire key players long-term. I personnally think that the media should be banned from the Canadiens dressing room.

i agree dude. Shanahan, Gagne. Briere, Smyth. All were potential habs that were turned away by the media. It is causing problems for the organisation to aquire key players long-term. I personnally think that the media should be banned from the Canadiens dressing room.

Well not all media should be banned, only the ones who are dumb like La Presse. The Gazette (Habs Inside/Out) is good, I haven't seem them make up stuff.

smyth stated that it was the taxes that prevented him from signing with the habs.

Well not all media should be banned, only the ones who are dumb like La Presse. The Gazette (Habs Inside/Out) is good, I haven't seem them make up stuff.

But how can you only ban certain people? I think that the message needs to be sent and the media should be banned from now untilthe end of the post-season, and then see the players' reaction on and off the ice.

But how can you only ban certain people? I think that the message needs to be sent and the media should be banned from now untilthe end of the post-season, and then see the players' reaction on and off the ice.

i agree. the media really hurts the team.

Archived