The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Lot's Of Waiver Moves Today

Sean Avery has been picked up off of waivers by the New York Rangers...

Miroslav Satan, Gary Roberts, and Brendan Morrison where all placed on waivers today by their respective teams. Brendan Bell, Martin Gerber, Jon Sim, Aaron Voros, Erik Reitz, Eric Perrin, and Craig Adams have also been placed on waivers.

Lots of teams trying to clear up cap space for tomorrow!

Miroslav Satan, Gary Roberts, and Brendan Morrison where all placed on waivers today by their respective teams. Brendan Bell, Martin Gerber, Jon Sim, Aaron Voros, Erik Reitz, Eric Perrin, and Craig Adams have also been placed on waivers.

Wow, thats the salary cap, baby!

Satan, Morrison & Roberts all surprise me. I would have thought some team gearing up for a post season run would at least offer a pick for one of those guys.

I wonder if gainey will bite on any.

I'd be amazed if Burke doesn't pick up Morrison, watched him center Naslund and Bertuzzi for years he's a great two way centerman.

If he picks up Gary Roberts, I will fly up there and smack Gainey.

40 yo

UFA

Already made it known hes thinking on retiring at years end

And almost no points this year

Anyone we pick up off of waivers is FREE,

SO who cares, especially if there UFA at seasons end, means they really do cost us nothing..

not to mentino more then likely, since there are going through the waiver wires, there salaries are probably all MINIMAL, meaining we could probably squeeze it into our current cap

Free Depth player? Why not..

--

Wow, thats the salary cap, baby!

Satan, Morrison & Roberts all surprise me. I would have thought some team gearing up for a post season run would at least offer a pick for one of those guys.

I wonder if gainey will bite on any.

Morrison is actually just a victim of the cap. If the Ducks can make the necessary moves before Wednesday to accommodate their returning players and his salary, they'll keep him aboard. Satan is pretty surprising to me though. He's "struggling", but he still has 17 goals this season I believe and depth scoring is huge in the playoffs.

Here something for you guys to do

Break down which teams these guys play for, there cap hit, and there prorated cap hit.

See how much $ it would cost a team to pick one of these guys up

LMAO - why should "you guys" do this?

If you want to know - go do it yourself, lazy bum!

Archived