The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Nj Devils @ Montreal Canadiens | Saturday March 14th At 7pm

GreekHockeyCoach

this is a statement game for us, it will show how serious we are about protecting our turf with brodeur trying to take it over

we are wearing our 1946 jerseys and of course the potential is there for us to be embarrassed in those if we arent ready

This game is made of loss. Jersey. At home. With Brodeur poised to tie Roy's record. Halak not having played in nearly two weeks. Brisebois somehow drawing in over O'Byrne. Komisarek and D'Agostini still not in the pressbox.

Epic fail.

argh, the game hasn't happened yet. must you depress me before puck drop. :(

argh, the game hasn't happened yet. must you depress me before puck drop. :(

Sorry, bigs, but this is one game for which I can't even feign a shred of optimism as to the outcome. But rather than circulate any further negative thoughts, I will gracefully bow out and let someone else -- ColRouléBleu, perhaps -- strap on the rose-colored glasses and inject some positivity into the proceedings. :) :) ;)

This game is made of loss. Jersey. At home. With Brodeur poised to tie Roy's record. Halak not having played in nearly two weeks. Brisebois somehow drawing in over O'Byrne. Komisarek and D'Agostini still not in the pressbox.

Epic fail.

Cmon, the curse of St. Patirck will show up that night, which means 1 of two things:

1. Patty Roy rigs the ice for Marty to fall into and has to retire from hockey after a severe case of hypothermia

or

2. NJ destroys the Habs in the most brutal loss every seen in the last decade.

I vote for option 1, because it will be funny :)

Cmon, the curse of St. Patirck will show up that night, which means 1 of two things:

1. Patty Roy rigs the ice for Marty to fall into and has to retire from hockey after a severe case of hypothermia

or

2. NJ destroys the Habs in the most brutal loss every seen in the last decade.

I vote for option 1, because it will be funny :)

Option 1 would definitely be amusing. Any incident that involves injury to Martin F. Brodeur is amusing to me. :)

Epic fail.

ya weep that blew me away as well breeze in over Ryan who has been playing and growing really well and using his size to punish

how many breaks well parase get because of breeze turnovers??? :rolleyes:

how many breaks well parase get because of breeze turnovers??? :rolleyes:

Hopefully the odd-man rushes will be few and far between since Breezer will be well-rested. Generally, he plays well in spot duty. It's when we start asking him to play strings of consecutive games that he starts to decline due to age. It's not so much Breezer being in I mind as Komisarek remaining in while O'Byrne sits out. Jersey is a team that feasts on pressuring defensemen into mistakes, and once they have a lead, it's damn hard to get back into the game.

I'll distract security, you get into position, and we'll smuggle the guns into the Bell Centre in a big crate marked, "Doughnuts For Brodeur."

Sounds good in theory, except I live about 2500 miles away in South Florida :lol::lol:

The dougnuts won't work, have you seen the size of those security guards, you think if they thought they got a crack at free dougnuts thats getting to the dressing room? :lol:

Archived