- Carey Price examiners saw him “wake up”
sometime in the middle of the first period;
- Penalties had rained on both teams: roughing, fighting, misconduct,
you name it, 42 minutes in total for Montreal and 56 minutes for Atlanta;
- Roughing started with only 3:30 minutes in the game,
between Kostopoulos and Valabik;
- Stewart fought with Thorburn, and O’Byrne with Bogosian,
the latter young kid receiving quite a beating;

And the three stars of the game were Thrashers...

Go fetch the bandaids!

I predict this is the game that will turn things around - we will go on a winning streak from here on out ...

Or at least that's what I hope for - as it is my first habs game with my daughter (her graduation gift) and we managed to get amazing seats even! (imo) .. so win this one guys - I know you can do it!!!

the points are just being thrown at us

May we catch and keep them ! There's still time...

GO HABS GO !!!

I to hope that with ten games left we can make a run, but don't underestimate the Atlanta's or Tampas or even the Isles. They are all long out of the playoffs and thinking "wouldn't it be great to destroy Montreals big anniversary year"? That being said, the thrashers, lightning and sabres are all not playoff teams, and if we are at least deserving of an 8th place seed this year, we should win all three of these games.

Ok guys...here we go again, they must win tomorrow, doesn't matter if ATL takes a point...they have to start winning tomorrow and win the other 2 games...like we seriously CANNOT LOSE more than 2-3 games from now til the end.

We need absolutaly 6 pts this week...now we are 8th bcz FLO has same pts but we have one game more than them.

I feel like I've been seeing good positive signs from people talking a the radio saying that the HABS will make the playoffs...I honestly saw more flags up today than any other days since the past couple of weeks...even in this forum we were more negative, now I feel more the positivaty that we have towards our HABS in here....

Things will change for the good as of tomorrow and for the rest of the season.

We are making the playoffs this year...I think we've hit rock bottom and now it's time to get up.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic, althought to my credit, I've been one of the few optimistic and positive Habs fans the past little while.......frustrated.....yes, negative....NO!!!

Anyways to get to my point, I have this really special feeling inside me right now, something is going to happen with this team over the last 10 games and the last 2 months will seem liked they never happened.

For starters, I gotta say I really like the look of the lineup.

Tangs - Kaptin K - Kovy - maybe maybe the 2 play makers will be able to get Kovy going....finally!!!

Next we have Pleks flanked by the brothers Kostisyn. The brothers are very close to one another and in theory, with Pleks in the middle I think this line could embarrase opposing goaltenders.

Nothing really has to said about Gui, Max and Tom, just glad to seem them back together casue before Gui went down they were arguably our best line. Lets hope the "Montreal Homeboys" keep playing the way they have been.

Finally we have Metropolit, Higgy and Dandy. Hopefully like Gainey said, Higgins doesn't see this as a demotion becasue it's for a reason and he has been playing well as of late, not putting up the points, but still playing well. Gald to see Dandinault back in the lineup, I honestly think he should be in the lineup everygame and was glad he wasn't traded.

Like I said, maybe I'm being optimistic, but this is the 100th season, it's a special season and I've just got this feeling that this team still has something special in store for us!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!

I also wanted to say something about our goalie, whoever it may be and the roll we the fans have to play the rest of the way.

First off we have to stop all this Price bashing, and let me say that I love Halak and I'm not on either side, there is no side, they play on the same team and if Halak is in tonight and wins, then keep him in till he loses.

BUT.....if Price is in the nets tonight lets show him and the rest of the HABS we are still behind them. I'll be watching at home.....in New Brunswick, so I'm, along with every one else who will be watching from home are relying on every one who are at the Bell Centre tonight to show the guys how much this team means to us.

SO.....if Price is in nets how about giving him a Carey chant......if he makes an awesome save.....another Carey chant.....AND...if he lets in a bad goal, dont' get on him and let his confidence slump even more, help him get back on his feet with another Carey chant!!!!!!

....AND FINALLY, like some of you have already said.....NO MORE BOOOOING!!!!!!

I seen Higgins joking in a video on tsn.ca, except he seemed seriuos, that he had people coming up to him in resturants telling him and other players that they SUCK!!!!!! I'm sorry, I don't care how much money they make, that is unacceptable and HABS fan should have a higher standard then that.

Is it our right to boo them when they are playing poorly.....of course....but it is quite obvious from seeing their interviews and their demeanour that our guys need us now more than ever, they need to know that we are behind them 100% no matter what.

Come on everybody, I want you all to make the Bell Centre sound like it's hosting a playoff game tomorrow night, not game number 73.

NO MORE BOOOOOOING!!!!!!!!

MORE........OLLLLLLLLLE OLE OLE OLLLLLLLLLLE........OLLLLLLLLLLE OLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!

GO HABS GO......the DRIVE FOR 25 IS BACK ON!!!!!!!

I also wanted to say something about our goalie, whoever it may be and the roll we the fans have to play the rest of the way.

First off we have to stop all this Price bashing, and let me say that I love Halak and I'm not on either side, there is no side, they play on the same team and if Halak is in tonight and wins, then keep him in till he loses.

BUT.....if Price is in the nets tonight lets show him and the rest of the HABS we are still behind them. I'll be watching at home.....in New Brunswick, so I'm, along with every one else who will be watching from home are relying on every one who are at the Bell Centre tonight to show the guys how much this team means to us.

SO.....if Price is in nets how about giving him a Carey chant......if he makes an awesome save.....another Carey chant.....AND...if he lets in a bad goal, dont' get on him and let his confidence slump even more, help him get back on his feet with another Carey chant!!!!!!

....AND FINALLY, like some of you have already said.....NO MORE BOOOOING!!!!!!

I seen Higgins joking in a video on tsn.ca, except he seemed seriuos, that he had people coming up to him in resturants telling him and other players that they SUCK!!!!!! I'm sorry, I don't care how much money they make, that is unacceptable and HABS fan should have a higher standard then that.

Is it our right to boo them when they are playing poorly.....of course....but it is quite obvious from seeing their interviews and their demeanour that our guys need us now more than ever, they need to know that we are behind them 100% no matter what.

Come on everybody, I want you all to make the Bell Centre sound like it's hosting a playoff game tomorrow night, not game number 73.

NO MORE BOOOOOOING!!!!!!!!

MORE........OLLLLLLLLLE OLE OLE OLLLLLLLLLLE........OLLLLLLLLLLE OLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!

GO HABS GO......the DRIVE FOR 25 IS BACK ON!!!!!!!

I couldn't have said it better. OUR team needs to know that we are behind them. Sure they will make some mistakes during the game, but THEY and US can't let it get us down and start trashing them. We have GOT to stand behind them!!!!

GO HABS GO

Archived