The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Scoreboard Watching - Out Of Town Thread

AK-1

Does this ever seem like 06/07

Our team better pick it up

I would agree, but we were lighting the ice on fire we were so hot in 06/07. Now it's "I hope we don't land out of the playoffs as we spiral down to our demise".

Also, Florida plays Buffalo on Wednesday. Looking forward to that game, although I don't know who to root for, as a win for Buffalo might bring them back into playoff spot contention, giving us 2 teams to fight with, but a win for Florida kicks us out of 8th spot(as we'll probably lose tonight)........

Go Buffalo Go

either one works, but i prefer florida to lose, cuz buffolo is pretty much out of it anyway. go ottawa too

Leafs and Sens might sneak right up to us. I've been rooting for them this whole time and now they are close to becoming a threat. Well not rooting for them really but just to keep our competition down.

WHAT A COME BACK BY BUFFALO

down 3-1

Come back to win it 5-3

WOOHOOOO

That was really quite helpful :)

tonight: florida is playing again. go philly

lets hope atlanta beats the rangers

lets hope tampa loses(of course ;))

also, did anybody notice that if the playoffs started tonight, calgary would face columbus? that could be an interesting game too

That was really quite helpful :)

tonight: florida is playing again. go philly

lets hope atlanta beats the rangers

lets hope tampa loses(of course ;) )

also, did anybody notice that if the playoffs started tonight, calgary would face columbus? that could be an interesting game too

that would be a great series. should be an interesting game.

never thought i'd cheer for the flyers but so it goes. at least i can still hope the rangers lose. ;)

i'll be watching the out of town scoreboard like a hawk tonight.

Archived