at the Bell Centre.

TEAM STATS

standings.png

PLAYER STATS

stats-2.png

GOALIE STATS

tblmikesmith.jpg VS. Price.jpg

goaliestats.png

It's pretty barebones, sorry. In the process of moving and I'm nowhere near as creative or competent with a computer to contend with some of the other GDTs.

I'm not sure if Smith is actually starting for Tampa Bay but otherwise everythhing should be pretty accurate up until gametime.

Florida lost tonight, giving the Canadiens a cushion but the last thing they need is a reason not to show up and play all out for 60 minutes.

Habs Magic Number is 15. (I’m pretty sure … chocolate forgive me if I’m wrong …)

GO HABS GO!!!

Nice GDT, FL. I'll be at that game plus the one on Saturday. By the way, I'm batting 1000 with a 7-7 record on my trips to Habs city. I want to be 9-9 upon my return. ;):)

Thanks, gal.

Let me get this straight: you're 7 wins for 7 visits to the games.?!?!

If you come back 9 for 9, I'll contribute to playoff seats for you! :D:D

... if there are playoff seats ... :mellow:

Still, enjoy the game! I'm planning my first ever game for next season. My mom went earlier this season, hosting the Flames in December, and it sounds like the whole event is just an experience. Can't wait ...

Habs better take what is on that plate and wolf it down....

"The Two Points"

And burp or whatever to pay compliments to the chef. At this point in the season, this isn't stuff you've ordered but rather a meal given to you on the house.

Eat it. Enjoy. And undress an opposing goalie and leave 'em with the check to pay, too, if it's not too much to ask. :unsure:

Two sides pulling at me here :

1) The habs show heart and continue taking offensive strides and get another win, gaining huge momentum and taking advantage of this oppertunity to nail Florida and Buffalo to the ground.

2) Disastor. The habs pull a classic hab game, which means failing to advantage of big games. Vinny and Marty like all Tampa/Hab games, lights us up and its a sore depressing night.

Lets hope for number 1 eh! :D

Flo lost tonight which is great plus they are playing the Flyers tomorrow where they should lose, and us we have to win tomorrow and take the 2 pts and that will make us 4 pts ahead of FLO and 1 game in hand...perfect...c'mon HABS lets do this!!!

Lets do this and put ourselves where we belong!

...btw, I did read that Miller is expected to be back this Friday...hopefully he'll be rusty against us, if he plays.

Nice GDT, FL. I'll be at that game plus the one on Saturday. By the way, I'm batting 1000 with a 7-7 record on my trips to Habs city. I want to be 9-9 upon my return. ;):)

Habsgal,i'm gonna be positive in that with your winning record there :lol: ,hoping that will be like a good luck charm & the streak will continue after tonight,oh and enjoy the games.

the lightning are pumped up for this one as you can imagine, a chance to stick a dagger in us

Carey needs to go the full game for once without giving up a ugly goal

Tomas along with Andrei and Sergei need to have a big effort tonight to help out Saku's line

WOW 7 for 7 I think Mr Gilette better get you a private box seat for the rest of the games and playoffs:-) Have fun! GO HABS GOOOOOO!

Archived