The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Jerseys

Ives

Hi,

Could anyone show me a picture of a 1909-2009 100TH jersey? I'm looking to buy one and I can't figure out which it is. Under the colour category it says "Stripe"

I believe it was the one they wore against Boston in a Sunday afternoon tv game, also called the barber pole or convict jerseys it has red white and blue stripes all over it and a CAC crest inside a leaf on the front. It certainly messed with my HD TV!!!

• 6 months later...
Unsure of how accurate this is

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2009/10/14...ersey-sked.html

Saturday, Oct. 31 - vs Toronto (1912-13/striped)

Tuesday, Nov. 10 - vs Calgary (1910-11/red)

Saturday, Nov. 21 - vs Detroit (1909-10/blue)

Saturday, Jan. 23 - vs NY Rangers (1910-11/red)

Saturday, Feb. 13 - vs Philadelphia (1909-10/blue)

I cant see that being right since on NHL.com they said it was all vs Original 6 teams, also one would think they would ware the blue ones on Dec 4th

Rather than posting a whole new thread with this question, I'll throw it in here. I'm planning on getting myself one of the RBK away white jerseys (Gionta/21/A), but I refuse to drop $380 on one of the "authentic" ones. Is there really that much difference between that and the replicas from Shop NHL.com? Thanks!

Rather than posting a whole new thread with this question, I'll throw it in here. I'm planning on getting myself one of the RBK away white jerseys (Gionta/21/A), but I refuse to drop $380 on one of the "authentic" ones. Is there really that much difference between that and the replicas from Shop NHL.com? Thanks!

I have the RBK one, ~ 250$ with the Allstar game and 100 years patch... ( Andrei Kostitsyn on it, I'm starting to regret it. <_<) And it looks like the real one.. So no, there's not a big difference. :)

I think the "authentic" ones come with a fight strap. yay! :rolleyes:

I believe both of mine are "replicas" and they look great.

I believe it was the one they wore against Boston in a Sunday afternoon tv game, also called the barber pole or convict jerseys it has red white and blue stripes all over it and a CAC crest inside a leaf on the front. It certainly messed with my HD TV!!!

Didn't they wear this jersey last Saturday against Toronto? The description of it being a convict jersey is exactly what is looks like. Whose bright idea was it to bring out these jerseys?? They need to get rid of them.

When will they wear the blue one?

Does this one also have blue and white stripes? Why do they want bring these out? They have one thing in common with the jerseys they wore last Saturday against Toronto, they look convicts uniforms (assuming my guess is correct) and not much of an improvement, if any.

Archived